A 237-year-old Japanese drug company just combined with a rival halfway around the world. Here's how they're confronting the challenge of merging two different cultures.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- India eases visa restrictions for foreign and Indian nationals: Here's a look at the new guidelines
- Bacardi will soon sell its rum, gin, vodka in biodegradable bottles
- Indian Oil board to consider issuing bonds and debentures for raising up to ₹20,000 crore
- Nourish your plants with cocopeat
- Dr Reddy's shares fell over 3% — the drug maker isolated all data service centers after a cyber attack