A couple who have been traveling the world for 4 years explain how they built a business on the road
Courtesy of Kach and Jonathan Howe
They'd each recently quit their corporate jobs at home, in the Philippines for Kach and the UK for Jonathan, to travel full-time.
Since then, the couple - who wed in the UK in July 2016 - have launched a successful blog and online business while traveling to over 70 countries together.
"Those four years have been a mixture of full-time travel and temporary homes," Jonathan, 32, and Kach, 29, told Business Insider. "We lived together in Hanoi, Vietnam, teaching English for eight months, Ollantaytambo and Arequipa in Peru for a total of about seven months, in Bogota, Colombia for about six months and Costa Rica for three months."
The Howe's next adventure? Living aboard a 37-foot sailboat for a year, starting in the Caribbean and sailing through the Panama Canal and onto the Pacific Ocean.
Read on to learn about how Kach and Jonathan balance work and full-time travel.
- Nifty, Sensex fall in morning trade on foreign fund outflows, crude spike
- Asian Games: Nepal shatters T20I records against Mongolia, smashes highest total, fastest 50 and century in format history
- Real estate company Signature Global lists at 15% premium
- Sai Silks Kalamandir’s stock lists at 3.5% in line with grey market expectations
- August has been a watershed month for mutual funds with cumulative inflows crossing ₹20,000 cr