A look at the daily routine of Thomas Jefferson, who rose early, drank coffee, and wrote a lot
241 years ago, 33-year-old Thomas Jefferson helped draft the Declaration of Independence.
Over the course of his career, he would go on to serve the fledgling United States as governor of Virginia, minister to France, secretary of state, vice president, and, finally, the country's third president.
Despite wearing so many hats in the government, Jefferson adhered to a relatively well-defined schedule throughout his life.
Here's a look at the Founding Father's daily routine:
Popular on BI
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- New CEO of TCS Krithivasan gets a thumbs up from analysts who are betting on his experience & leadership skills
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Kotak Mahindra Bank, Adani Enterprises, Reliance Industries among stocks to watch
- Always open for negotiation: Putin tells Xi Jinping on Ukraine peace plan
- Time to accumulate bonds and lock-in attractive yields with peak rates around the horizon
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal