A look inside the daily life of Oracle's billionaire founder Larry Ellison, who owns almost an entire island and will do whatever it takes to win
Alberto Saiz/AP Images
Larry Ellison likes to win - and he's good at it.
According to Forbes, the tech mogul recently got $5 billion richer over the course of just two days.
Ellison came from a poor background and dropped out of college twice. In what proved to be a true "rags to riches" story, the billionaire cofounded software company Oracle in 1977 and acquired a reputation as Silicon Valley's bad boy in the ensuing decades.
But what does Ellison - whom Forbes estimated is worth $61.5 billion - get up to every day since stepping down as Oracle's CEO in 2014? Make no mistake, the tech mogul isn't retired - he's still the company's chief technology officer and chairman.
Here's a look at the daily life of Oracle founder Larry Ellison:
- Cabinet okays Rs 75K cr rooftop solar scheme, 1 cr households to get subsidy of up to Rs 78K
- Top 10 places to visit in Odisha
- Sensex, Nifty close higher in volatile trade; RIL gains after mega-merger deal
- Ad spending in India to reach $17 bn in FY24, consumption to rebound: Redseer
- Sebi bans 12 entities from securities mkt for manipulative trades in V Marc India