APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring an evening news intern
Business Insider is hiring an intern to work with our news team on the evening shift.
We're looking for applicants who are news-obsessed, quick to learn, cool under pressure, careful, and appreciative of our approach to journalism.
This is an important internship that will involve working closely with top editors and journalists across our team.
Responsibilities will include spotting and covering important breaking news stories as they unfold.
The news reporter will be on shift from 3pm EST to 11pm EST in the New York office, while also virtually working alongside coworkers in our growing San Francisco office.
As for qualifications, a journalism background and experience writing for a news site always helps, as do copy-editing skills and light HTML and Photoshop experience. Knowledge of social media and previous writing experience are both useful, too.
APPLY HERE with your resume, a cover letter, and links to several clips. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Please note that this internship requires that you work in our Manhattan office. The internship term runs for approximately six months, with some flexibility on start and end dates. Interns are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week) if their schedule allows.
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- A microchip implant that lets you control your sleep cycle might soon be a reality
- Thums Up's latest ad celebrates the grit and determination of Indian fast bowler Mohammad Siraj
- This brand is airing ads made on PPT during IPL to convey the importance of saving money
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise