Awfis Remodeled Cars with Printers, Coffee Machines is the Kind of Workplace We Need
Working towards achieving its target of having an Awfis centre within a 10 minutes driving radius in each of the key metros, the company plans to establish 100+ centres with 35,000+ seats across Mumbai, NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Pune in the next 24 months.
The co-working has a lot of features like:
• A network of over 7,500+ seats across 21 centers in 8 cities across India
• Strong demand from an eclectic community of entrepreneurs, SMEs, freelancers and business corporates who have helped create a thriving community of over 5,000+ Awfis members
• An average 90%+ occupancy across its established centers
• A unique, ‘Just-in-Time’ booking facility through its customized mobile app and website
The company has a successful shared economy business model that not just provides a network of ready to use work spaces across India, but also offers value driven services that can be booked ‘just-in-time’ through its website and mobile app. The Awfis Rewards program provides its members access to exclusive offers from 100+ renowned partners (including Amazon Web Services, Oyo Rooms, Hard Rock Café, SRL Diagnostics, etc) just by registering a seat.
That’s innovation at its Indian best!
Popular on BI
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams