Barclays’ Rise Mumbai accelerator is tailor-made for start-ups
They in fact just announced their first program with 10 selected startups. The finalists will undergo an 18-week program, during which they will get to engage closely with the Barclays’ mentors.
ALSO READ: Smartphones proved to be a boon for e-commerce portals during Diwali sale season
They range from early stage seeking first enterprise client to a mature product company that has raised a series-A.
All of them are now seeking Barclays and Zone Startups international market expertise and access.
We decided to take you on a virtual tour inside the accelerator and show you what it is all about. Take a look!
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal