Barclays’ Rise Mumbai accelerator is tailor-made for start-ups
They in fact just announced their first program with 10 selected startups. The finalists will undergo an 18-week program, during which they will get to engage closely with the Barclays’ mentors.
ALSO READ: Smartphones proved to be a boon for e-commerce portals during Diwali sale season
They range from early stage seeking first enterprise client to a mature product company that has raised a series-A.
All of them are now seeking Barclays and Zone Startups international market expertise and access.
We decided to take you on a virtual tour inside the accelerator and show you what it is all about. Take a look!
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala