Maruti Suzuki India has discounts up to ₹68,000 lined up for the 2020 year ending sale
- From Celerio to Baleno and Alto S-Cross — the carmaker is now offering hefty discounts on its entry-level models to attract customers.
- The company sold seven out of top 10 cars in November during the festive season and is now all geared up to maximize on the year-ending discounts on most of its Arena and Nexa models.
- Here are the Maruti Suzuki offers and discounts for December 2020.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The Indian auto sector saw the business take a hit in the early half of the year during the coronavirus pandemic. However, the largest car maker Maruti Suzuki still found itself in a sweet spot — and its sales recovered faster compared to its peers.
View all Offers
View all Offers
AmazonBasics Big & Tall Executive Chair (Brown, Leather)₹ 13999₹ 15995Buy On
Home Centre Emily 5 Seater Fabric Sectional Sofa Set (Brown)₹ 32960₹ 82400Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Medusa Engineered Wood Wardrobe With Drawer And Mirror wenge finish , 2 Doors₹ 8749₹ 15000Buy On
- 21% OFF
Metallika London King Size Metal Bed (Glossy Finish, Black) By FurnitureKraft₹ 8499₹ 10959Buy On
- 52% OFF
MBTC Rapid High Bar Chair/Kitchen Stool in Black₹ 2699₹ 5499Buy On
The company sold seven out of top 10 cars in November during the festive season and is now all geared up to maximize on the year-ending discounts on most of its Arena and Nexa models.
From Celerio to Baleno and Alto S-Cross — the carmaker is now offering hefty discounts on its entry-level models to attract customers. Maruti has discounts up to ₹68,000 lined up for its customers; the offer includes consumer discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate benefits.
AdvertisementThese offers are valid until December 31 and are available in the nearby Arena and Nexa retail outlets.
These are the Maruti Suzuki offers and discounts for December 2020:
all prices, ex-showroom Delhi
|Model||Consumer Offer||Exchange Bonus||Corporate Discount||Total Benefits|
|Maruti Alto||₹15,000||₹15,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹36,000|
|Maruti S-Presso||₹25,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹51,000|
|Maruti Eeco||₹10,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹36,000|
|Maruti Celerio||₹25,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹51,000|
|Maruti Wagon R||₹8,000 (Petrol) / ₹13,000 (CNG)||₹15,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹29,000 (Petrol) / Up to ₹34,000 (CNG)|
|Maruti Swift||₹19,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹45,000|
|Maruti Dzire||₹9,500||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹35,500|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||₹15,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹41,000|
|Maruti Ertiga||₹0||₹0||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹6,000|
|Maruti Baleno||₹15,000||₹10,000||₹6,000||Up to ₹31,000|
|Maruti Ignis||₹25,000||₹15,000||₹6,000||Up to ₹46,000|
|Maruti Ciaz||₹30,000||₹20,000||₹11,000||Up to ₹61,000|
|Maruti XL6||₹0||₹15,000||₹6,000||Up to ₹21,000|
|Maruti S-Cross||₹30,000||₹20,000||₹11,000||Up to ₹61,000|
The discounts are ex-showroom Delhi and may vary from states to states. It is highly recommended to consult the nearest Arena or NEXA dealership for more details.
SEE ALSO: INTERVIEW: Home recipes that are set for a $73 million IPO— Mrs Bector’s Food is no cookie cutter
YouTube, Gmail, Google Meet, Google Docs and Play Store restored for some users as others still face outage
Popular on BI
- India successfully test fires new version of Brahmos missile
- CESL launches biggest ever tender worth ₹5,500 crore for 5,580 electric buses
- Maharashtra government allows reopening of schools for classes 1 to 9 from January 24
- Sania Mirza is leaving tennis, here’s what she is leaving behind
- YouTube Music Premium vs Spotify vs Apple Music: Best music subscription plans in India compared