Maruti Suzuki India has discounts up to ₹68,000 lined up for the 2020 year ending sale
- From Celerio to Baleno and Alto S-Cross — the carmaker is now offering hefty discounts on its entry-level models to attract customers.
- The company sold seven out of top 10 cars in November during the festive season and is now all geared up to maximize on the year-ending discounts on most of its Arena and Nexa models.
- Here are the Maruti Suzuki offers and discounts for December 2020.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The company sold seven out of top 10 cars in November during the festive season and is now all geared up to maximize on the year-ending discounts on most of its Arena and Nexa models.
From Celerio to Baleno and Alto S-Cross — the carmaker is now offering hefty discounts on its entry-level models to attract customers. Maruti has discounts up to ₹68,000 lined up for its customers; the offer includes consumer discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate benefits.
AdvertisementThese offers are valid until December 31 and are available in the nearby Arena and Nexa retail outlets.
These are the Maruti Suzuki offers and discounts for December 2020:
all prices, ex-showroom Delhi
|Model||Consumer Offer||Exchange Bonus||Corporate Discount||Total Benefits|
|Maruti Alto||₹15,000||₹15,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹36,000|
|Maruti S-Presso||₹25,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹51,000|
|Maruti Eeco||₹10,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹36,000|
|Maruti Celerio||₹25,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹51,000|
|Maruti Wagon R||₹8,000 (Petrol) / ₹13,000 (CNG)||₹15,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹29,000 (Petrol) / Up to ₹34,000 (CNG)|
|Maruti Swift||₹19,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹45,000|
|Maruti Dzire||₹9,500||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹35,500|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||₹15,000||₹20,000||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹41,000|
|Maruti Ertiga||₹0||₹0||Up to ₹6,000||Up to ₹6,000|
|Maruti Baleno||₹15,000||₹10,000||₹6,000||Up to ₹31,000|
|Maruti Ignis||₹25,000||₹15,000||₹6,000||Up to ₹46,000|
|Maruti Ciaz||₹30,000||₹20,000||₹11,000||Up to ₹61,000|
|Maruti XL6||₹0||₹15,000||₹6,000||Up to ₹21,000|
|Maruti S-Cross||₹30,000||₹20,000||₹11,000||Up to ₹61,000|
The discounts are ex-showroom Delhi and may vary from states to states. It is highly recommended to consult the nearest Arena or NEXA dealership for more details.
SEE ALSO: INTERVIEW: Home recipes that are set for a $73 million IPO— Mrs Bector’s Food is no cookie cutter
YouTube, Gmail, Google Meet, Google Docs and Play Store restored for some users as others still face outage
- Karnataka budget 2021-22 to be presented on March 8
- Delhi Budget likely to have special allocation for free COVID vaccination at govt hospitals: Sources
- Future iPhones may arrive with Smart Magnetic Connectors, says report
- Centre proposes to raise LIC's authorised capital to ₹25,000 crore
- Huawei files two patents related to electric vehicles, says new report