Ola Electric may finally introduce its first electric car on August 15
Ola Electricmay finally introduce its first electric car in the country.
- The company’s CEO,
Bhavish Agarwal, has said that the company will introduce a new product on August 15.
- Agarwal had earlier teased the car and even shared a render, giving us our first look at the electric car.
The company has been teasing that it is working on an electric car, including posting a render of the car earlier this year.
Super excited to announce a new product this 15th August!Will also share more about our BIG future plans!!Do wa… https://t.co/IbkLFfwPuh— Bhavish Aggarwal (@bhash) 1659627956000
Bhavish Agarwal, the chief executive officer of Ola Electric, has now hinted that the electric car from the company will be unveiled on August 15, the country’s Independence Day.
@BunnyPunia @_sureshrr Never owned a car till 2 months ago. Now a hybrid. Next one will be electric in 2023. Ola’s electric car— Bhavish Aggarwal (@bhash) 1629141935000
In an earlier tweet, Agarwal said that the
There’s no information about the specifications of the electric car, including the battery pack used, the range offered, or the charging time yet. We should know more about these things in the coming days.
Ola is reportedly looking for over 1,000 acres of land to build a factory for its electric cars. The upcoming factory will be almost double in size compared to its existing Future Factory, where it builds the S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters.
Top cars sold in India in July 2022
Best upcoming electric and hybrid cars in India in August 2022
New Tata Nexon EV Prime brings multi-mode regen, cruise control and more but no change in range
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 brings premium SUV features in a compact car
- Best face scrubs for smooth and glowing skin in India
- Agnipath recruitment rally from Nov 22 to Dec 11 in Maha
- Realme 9i 5G vs Redmi Note 11 – price, specs and features compared
- This herb is the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars