Ola S1 and S1 Pro test rides to begin on November 10
Ola S1and S1 Pro electric scooters will be available for test rides from November 10.
- The company has pushed the final payment window to November 10.
- The next phase of booking will begin from November 1.
AdvertisementIf you are looking to upgrade to an electric scooter and have been eyeing the
Customers who have pre-booked the Ola S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters have received an email from the company informing them that they will be able to test ride the scooters starting from November 10.
In addition to this,
Test rides will allow users to see how the vehicle works and if it is suitable for them.
Ola had reportedly crossed ₹1,100 crore in sales in the first two days of its bookings . The purchase window for Ola Electric’s S1 and S1 Pro scooters will open again on November 1, however, users who book the vehicle during this window will have to wait longer for delivery.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro price
The Ola S1 has been priced at ₹99,999 and the
Ola S1 and S1 Pro finance options
Ola Financial Services has partnered with IDFC First Bank, HDFC, and TATA Capital for financing options. Users will be able to pay in monthly instalments (EMIs) starting at ₹2,999 for the Ola S1 and ₹3,199 for the Ola S1 Pro.
4-year old Ola Electric is now worth over a half of its older sibling Ola
Ola electric scooter sale crosses ₹1,100 crore on second day, here is when the next sale is scheduled
Popular on BI
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Pulsar NS200 launched in India starting at ₹1.46 lakh
- GPT Healthcare IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Juniper Hotels shares jump over 10% after flat market debut
- Rupee turns flat at 82.89 against US dollar in early trade
- Stock market indices kick off trading day with stability, witnessing a mix of gains and losses