Revolt RV400 bookings now open – price, features and everything you need to know
- Revolt has opened the booking for the RV400 electric bike in India.
- The company is currently accepting bookings from 70 cities in India.
- The company currently has 7 experience centres and it aims to expand to 63 more cities by early 2022.
AdvertisementRevolt Motors has reopened the bookings for its popular electric bike, the RV400 in India. This is the third time that the company has opened bookings for its bike and this time, potential buyers from 70 cities across the country can book the bike.
Revolt Experience centers are currently available in Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Additionally, the company intends to expand its presence to 63 more cities by 2022, including Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Kolkata and Chandigarh.
Revolt RV400 price
The Revolt RV400 is priced at an ex-showroom price of ₹1.25 lakh and is available in three color options – Rebel Red, Mist Grey and Cosmic Black.
If your state is offering incentives for electric vehicles in addition to the Fame II incentive, the price can be further decreased. For example, Maharashtra is currently offering state incentives of ₹16,000 on the Revolt TV400, bringing down its price to ₹1.09 lakh.
You will have to initially pay a booking amount of ₹19,999, which will later be adjusted with the bike’s price.
How to book the Revolt RV400
- Go to Revolt’s booking page here.
- Then, enter your name, phone number, email, state and city.
- Select the color variant which you want to buy and click on “Select”.
- Then, you will be shown the delivery slot, depending on your city.
- Click on “Next”.
- Then, click on the payment button.
- Now, complete the payment of ₹19,999.
Revolt RV400 features
The Revolt RV400 is equipped with a 3Kw electric motor and is powered by a 72V, 3.24KWh Lithium-Ion battery. The bike can be fully charged in 4.5 hours, offers a top speed of 80 km per hour and a maximum range of 150 km.
Revolt aiming at 100% localisation
Revolt has been able to achieve 70% localisation so far and is working on 100% localization. In a statement to PTI, Revolt Motors founder Rahul Sharma said, "The company is working on 100% localisation and by January we would be able to achieve it.”
The company currently has a manufacturing facility in Manesar, Haryana which has a capacity to roll out 1 lakh units per year. Sharma added that the company would launch new products and increase capacity by next year.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro test rides to begin on November 10
Revolt to Kabira to Tork – These are the top electric bikes you can buy in India in 2021
Popular on BI
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes