Tech Mahindra buys US-based Allyis India, Green Investments for $125 million
Tech Mahindra would pay total consideration of up to $125 million, including employment-related and performance-related earnouts, the company said in a regulatory filing.
"...the company approved the proposal to acquire 100 per cent equity shares in Allyis India Private Limited and the company's wholly-owned subsidiary viz., Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc. approved the proposal to acquire 100 per cent equity shares in Green Investments LLC, holding company for Allyis Group," Tech Mahindra said in a BSE filing.
The target entity is headquartered in Seattle, USA and has more than 660 employees. "For the financial year ending December 31, 2020, the target had revenue of $39.6 million," it said.
Outlining the details of the target, Tech Mahindra said it offers technology consulting and managed services that help organisations reduce costs and improve performance.
While Allyis India Pvt Ltd was incorporated in 2018, Green Investments LLC was incorporated in 2013. The turnover of the two entities stood at $39.6 million in the calendar year 2020.
"The CY21 (the calendar year 2021) turnover, for the first 11 months starting 1 January 2021 to 30 November 2021 is at $45.7 million," it added.
SEE ALSO: Mukesh Ambani’s clean energy vision gets a New Year boost with the acquisition of this UK battery tech company
Social media in 2022 — Expectations, predictions and everything new that may arrive on the platforms
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2