Tech Mahindra buys US-based Allyis India, Green Investments for $125 million
Tech Mahindra would pay total consideration of up to $125 million, including employment-related and performance-related earnouts, the company said in a regulatory filing.
"...the company approved the proposal to acquire 100 per cent equity shares in Allyis India Private Limited and the company's wholly-owned subsidiary viz., Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc. approved the proposal to acquire 100 per cent equity shares in Green Investments LLC, holding company for Allyis Group," Tech Mahindra said in a BSE filing.
The target entity is headquartered in Seattle, USA and has more than 660 employees. "For the financial year ending December 31, 2020, the target had revenue of $39.6 million," it said.
Outlining the details of the target, Tech Mahindra said it offers technology consulting and managed services that help organisations reduce costs and improve performance.
While Allyis India Pvt Ltd was incorporated in 2018, Green Investments LLC was incorporated in 2013. The turnover of the two entities stood at $39.6 million in the calendar year 2020.
"The CY21 (the calendar year 2021) turnover, for the first 11 months starting 1 January 2021 to 30 November 2021 is at $45.7 million," it added.
SEE ALSO: Mukesh Ambani’s clean energy vision gets a New Year boost with the acquisition of this UK battery tech company
Social media in 2022 — Expectations, predictions and everything new that may arrive on the platforms
Popular on BI
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow
- Check out these top toy jeep for kids to play
- Iran has shut down nearly 7,000 illegal crypto mining operations as it looks to solve its energy crisis
- Vodafone Idea shares soar 13% on narrowing losses, rising ARPU
- Crypto mystery: Around $3.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in Terra has just disappeared