IDBI Trustee asks RCap administrator to withdraw allegations of breach of confidentiality
Trusteeship Servicessaid the allegations have been made on the basis of a media article .
- IDBI claimed they are a reputable professional trustee company, diligent about the sensitivity of the information involved.
IDBI Trusteehas alleged that RCap CoC minutes do not accurately reflect discussions.
IDBI Trusteeship Services has asked the administrator of
In a letter to Rao, IDBI Trusteeship Services said the allegations have been made on the basis of a media article which said IDBI Trustee has alleged that RCap CoC minutes do not accurately reflect discussions.
"At the outset we are surprised to note the contents of your email which are baseless, unsubstantiated and far from the truth. We deny the same," IDBI Trustee said in the letter to Reliance Capital administrator.
"We note that said purported allegation has been raised as the said letter supposedly refers to the concerns raised in our letter dated August 16. It is stated that merely because the said article refers to the concern raised in our aforesaid letter does not in any manner whatsoever establish or even suggest, to say the least, that the same has been published at our behest. You are strictly put to proof in this regard. On the contrary, this only reflects that your email (including the allegations made therein) have been made without taking any efforts to verify the factual position," IDBI Trustee said.
"As a reputable professional trustee company, we are diligent about the sensitivity of the information involved and are bound by the undertaking furnished by us in relation to the same. We as well as the secured party with whom we are acting as trustee, deny any breach of confidentiality being committed as alleged in your email", IDBI Trusteeship Services said.
"In view of the above position, you are being requested to kindly forthwith withdraw the allegation raised in your email," IDBI Trustee said in the letter.
SEE ALSO: Mukesh Ambani donates ₹ 1.5 crore to Tirumala temple
SC admits Karnataka govt plea on online gaming
Sustainability forum: Shifting gears — ‘EV’aluating the road to sustainable mobility
Popular on BI
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock