IDBI Trustee asks RCap administrator to withdraw allegations of breach of confidentiality
Trusteeship Servicessaid the allegations have been made on the basis of a media article .
- IDBI claimed they are a reputable professional trustee company, diligent about the sensitivity of the information involved.
IDBI Trusteehas alleged that RCap CoC minutes do not accurately reflect discussions.
IDBI Trusteeship Services has asked the administrator of
In a letter to Rao, IDBI Trusteeship Services said the allegations have been made on the basis of a media article which said IDBI Trustee has alleged that RCap CoC minutes do not accurately reflect discussions.
"At the outset we are surprised to note the contents of your email which are baseless, unsubstantiated and far from the truth. We deny the same," IDBI Trustee said in the letter to Reliance Capital administrator.
"We note that said purported allegation has been raised as the said letter supposedly refers to the concerns raised in our letter dated August 16. It is stated that merely because the said article refers to the concern raised in our aforesaid letter does not in any manner whatsoever establish or even suggest, to say the least, that the same has been published at our behest. You are strictly put to proof in this regard. On the contrary, this only reflects that your email (including the allegations made therein) have been made without taking any efforts to verify the factual position," IDBI Trustee said.
"As a reputable professional trustee company, we are diligent about the sensitivity of the information involved and are bound by the undertaking furnished by us in relation to the same. We as well as the secured party with whom we are acting as trustee, deny any breach of confidentiality being committed as alleged in your email", IDBI Trusteeship Services said.
"In view of the above position, you are being requested to kindly forthwith withdraw the allegation raised in your email," IDBI Trustee said in the letter.
SEE ALSO: Mukesh Ambani donates ₹ 1.5 crore to Tirumala temple
SC admits Karnataka govt plea on online gaming
Sustainability forum: Shifting gears — ‘EV’aluating the road to sustainable mobility
Popular on BI
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns
- US again vetoes UNSC resolution calling for immediate Gaza ceasefire
- Putin praises Modi for his tough policies; says he is 'main guarantor' of steady Russia-India relationship
- "World recognizes that there's no option but to come to India for a large demand": Piyush Goyal
- EU reaches provisional agreement on landmark AI Act, a global first