Amazon to kick off month-long Great Indian Festival sale from October 4 onwards
- Amazon Prime members will get early access a day before the official launch of the annual sale.
- Customers will save 28% more with a GST invoice on all transactions across categories.
- Flipkart will host its Big Billion Day sale from October 7 to October 12.
AdvertisementEcommerce giant Amazon will flag off its month-long festive sale ‘
As usual, Prime members will get early access a day before the official launch of the annual sale. They will also get additional cashback, extended no-cost EMIs.
Manish Tiwary, vice president at India consumer business at Amazon India, said customers will save 28% more with goods and service tax (GST) invoices on all transactions across categories — like laptops, printers, networking devices, office electronics, vacuum cleaners and more — from top brands like HP, Lenovo, Canon, Godrej, Casio and more.
The e-commerce giant has announced over 1000 new product launches from brands like Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Sony, Apple, Boat and others.
He further noted that more customers from Tier II and III seasons are expected to shop from the platform this year as well. The company has also introduced Marathi and Bengali interfaces — in addition to Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, English and other interfaces — to attract more customers from smaller towns and cities.
“This year’s Great Indian Festival is a celebration of the resilience of local shop owners and small and medium sellers. We continue to innovate on behalf of our customers to offer the widest selection, value and convenience, ensuring fast delivery of their #KhushiyonKeDibbe, to get them ready for the festive season from the comfort and safety of their homes," Tiwary added.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC’s ₹2768 crore IPO will open on September 29
Google Calendar now lets you group chat with meeting attendees, before, during, or after the event
Popular on BI
- Migration to other social media platforms shows no signs of slowing following Elon Musk's chaotic takeover at Twitter, report says
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- DroneAcharya AI IPO set to open next week on December 13; GMP at ₹25 per share
- Low pressure mounts over Andaman Sea, heavy rain expected to lash TN
- New Indian sustainable jet fuel technology could cut aviation emissions by 80%
- From digital shagun at a wedding to digital donation — unique use cases for Paytm go viral on social media
- Delhi HC seeks RBI stand on PIL seeking uniform banking code for foreign exchange transactions