Amazon to kick off month-long Great Indian Festival sale from October 4 onwards
- Amazon Prime members will get early access a day before the official launch of the annual sale.
- Customers will save 28% more with a GST invoice on all transactions across categories.
- Flipkart will host its Big Billion Day sale from October 7 to October 12.
As usual, Prime members will get early access a day before the official launch of the annual sale. They will also get additional cashback, extended no-cost EMIs.
Manish Tiwary, vice president at India consumer business at Amazon India, said customers will save 28% more with goods and service tax (GST) invoices on all transactions across categories — like laptops, printers, networking devices, office electronics, vacuum cleaners and more — from top brands like HP, Lenovo, Canon, Godrej, Casio and more.
The e-commerce giant has announced over 1000 new product launches from brands like Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Sony, Apple, Boat and others.
He further noted that more customers from Tier II and III seasons are expected to shop from the platform this year as well. The company has also introduced Marathi and Bengali interfaces — in addition to Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, English and other interfaces — to attract more customers from smaller towns and cities.
“This year’s Great Indian Festival is a celebration of the resilience of local shop owners and small and medium sellers. We continue to innovate on behalf of our customers to offer the widest selection, value and convenience, ensuring fast delivery of their #KhushiyonKeDibbe, to get them ready for the festive season from the comfort and safety of their homes," Tiwary added.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC’s ₹2768 crore IPO will open on September 29
Google Calendar now lets you group chat with meeting attendees, before, during, or after the event
Popular on BI
- Donald Trump supporters baffled and divided over his claim that Republicans won't vote in 2022 or 2024
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Marjorie Taylor Greene has Zoom call silenced after 'irrelevant' impeachment testimony during hearing of Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles