Amazon India product pages are down across the website as buyers begin their Monday morning shopping
- Product pages on
Amazonwere down across the ecommerce website earlier today.
- The outage was not limited to India – users from other parts of the world also reported the same issue.
- However, Amazon solved the issue in under an hour and access to product pages has now been restored.
Hi guys are you able to see any product details on Amazon India website today. Trying to order a few things but not… https://t.co/z8meezZ7Ir— Ranjit (@geekyranjit) 1626061355000
#AMAZONDOWN globallyno one can order anythingbillions being lost each minte https://t.co/NNz2KmKUrb— Verified 1 Good Guy! (@LAmaleCA) 1626061823000
Amazon Down : No Product Page is Opening.Getting below error :‘We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please reloa… https://t.co/EosKBpaxkj— Vinay (@g_vinay15) 1626062002000
We tried accessing several product pages and can confirm that the error exists. On the other hand, the Amazon mobile app simply goes back to the app’s homepage when we try tapping on a product.
Update: The Amazon product pages are back online now. It is still not clear what the reason behind the outage was.
Amazon announces Prime Day sale on July 26-27 in India
Amazon's 1997 shareholder letter is a free MBA class on leadership - here are 4 lessons from it
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- Now find EV charging stations in Google Maps near you
- Death toll in Turkiye, Syria earthquake surpasses 15,000
- SC to hear plea seeking probe into Hindenburg Research report on Adani group companies
- The best valentines day gifts you can buy online
- Delhi HC grants bail to Chitra Ramkrishna in money laundering case