Federal Bank logs 19% y-oy growth in advances at ₹1,63,956 cr
- The retail credit book grew by 18.7 % and wholesale credit book grew by 20.2 %.
- The bank's total deposits aggregated to ₹189,146 crore, a growth of 10 % since last year.
CASAratio reached 36.41 % (Q2 FY23) from 36.16 % (Q2 FY2 2).
In a regulatory filing Federal Bank said that its gross advances grew by 19.4 % to ₹163,956 crore from ₹137,313 crore as of September 30,2021.
The retail credit book grew by 18.7 % and wholesale credit book grew by 20.2 %. Retail to wholesale ratio at 54:46.
The bank's total deposits aggregated to ₹189,146 crore, a growth of 10 % over ₹171,995 crore as of September 30, 2021.
The Bank's CASA (Current Account,Savings Account) deposits aggregated to ₹ 68,873 crore, a growth of 10.7 % over ₹ 62,191 crore as of September 30, 2021.
The CASA ratio reached 36.41 % (Q2 FY23) from 36.16 % (Q2 FY2 2).
SEE ALSO: RIL, Sanmina completes JV to build manufacturing hub in India
Authorities suspended mobile internet in parts of Jammu, Rajouri districts
National Green Tribunal slaps Telangana with a ₹3,800 cr fine for waste management failure
Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says