Hindustan Zinc board approves dividend of Rs 2,535.19 crore
The interim dividend will be paid within stipulated timelines, it said.
The company had announced its first interim dividend of Rs 7 per share in July this year.
Hindustan Zinc Ltd had earlier said that it could create separate legal entities for its zinc and lead, silver, and recycling businesses to help capitalise on "distinct market positions" and attract investors.
A committee of directors will evaluate the options and advise the board, along with external advisers.
Hindustan Zinc is world's second largest integrated zinc producer and fifth largest silver producer. The company holds about 80 per cent of the growing zinc market in the country, having its headquarters at
OnePlus 12 debuts with bigger battery, up to 24GB RAM and more
India’s tour of South Africa – Squads, schedule, where to watch and more
AdvertisementNoida woman scammed ₹11 lakh in digital arrest scam – everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route
- Fuel your weight gain journey with these 7 drinks