India's exports jump to $30.21 billion in April, trade deficit at $15.24 billion
"India is thus a net importer in April with a
Due to the
In April 2021, oil imports stood at $10.8 billion as compared to $4.65 billion in the corresponding month last year.
Major export commodities which have recorded positive growth in April include gems and jewellery, jute, carpet, handicrafts, leather, electronic goods, oil meals, cashew, engineering, petroleum products, marine products and chemicals.
Exclusive: Asus ROG Flow X13 — company’s portable 2-in-1 gaming laptop will launch in India on May 12
Instagram Live is now a Clubhouse competitor, with options to mute and turn off the video
COVID vaccines may take up to 5 months to reach private centres — governments say slots for all adults may open only after 2-3 weeks
Popular on BI
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- Delhi govt issues guidelines for handling end-of-life vehicles in public places
- Signal launches usernames to keep your phone number private
- Body-adapting bras, reusable period panties & more help this startup bag ₹80 lakh from 'sharks'
- Hindalco subsidiary Novelis files draft papers for proposed US IPO
- Lagne laga tha ab mujhe milega hi nahin: SRK as he wins Dadasaheb Phalke Award