India's exports jump to $30.21 billion in April, trade deficit at $15.24 billion
"India is thus a net importer in April with a
Due to the
In April 2021, oil imports stood at $10.8 billion as compared to $4.65 billion in the corresponding month last year.
Major export commodities which have recorded positive growth in April include gems and jewellery, jute, carpet, handicrafts, leather, electronic goods, oil meals, cashew, engineering, petroleum products, marine products and chemicals.
Exclusive: Asus ROG Flow X13 — company’s portable 2-in-1 gaming laptop will launch in India on May 12
Instagram Live is now a Clubhouse competitor, with options to mute and turn off the video
COVID vaccines may take up to 5 months to reach private centres — governments say slots for all adults may open only after 2-3 weeks
Popular on BI
- Grit, tears, joy: Novak Djokovic claims his 10th Australian Open crown, moves closer to ending the GOAT debate
- Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
- L&T reports ₹2,553 crore Q3 net profit, sees boost from major private capex investments
- Tech Mahindra’s Q3 net profit slips 5.2% on year to ₹1,297 crore
- Rumors suggest OnePlus is testing V Fold and V Flip foldable smartphones