India’s first black alkaline water brand Evocus aims to sell 5 million bottles in its first year
- Evocus — the country’s first
black alkaline water— has been launched in the national capital region today.
nutrient waterbottle is priced at ₹100 and is presently available across 24Seven and Food Hall.
- The Company aims to sell upto 5 million bottles in the first year.
The nutrient water bottle is priced at ₹100, is manufactured by AV Organics, a startup based out of Gujarat. The product is presently available across 24Seven and Food Hall. The Company aims to sell upto 5 million bottles in the first year.
Before its Delhi launch, the company launched the product in Pune, Chandigarh and Vadodara. It is slated to be launched in eight cities over the next five months — Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Chennai, Indore, Ahmedabad and Surat.
Evocus claims to provide “sustained hydration, better detoxification and improved metabolism benefits” to consumers. Alkaline water has a pH level above 7. It contains more than 70 minerals which provide for better metabolism and digestion--hence rendering it with black colour.
“The National Capital Region is an important market for us considering the NCR’s diverse, discerning consumer base, we are confident the alkaline, mineral-enriched Evocus will meet their desire for wellness through improved hydration and better detoxification,” said Aakash Vaghela, founder and managing director at AV Organics.
The startup invested $1 million on the bottling plant in Vadodara, which can produce nearly 40 million bottles annually.
‘Black drinking water’ at ₹100 a bottle – a 30-year old Gujarati realtor’s new business idea for India's healthy brigade
Five years on, India may not even get a chance to solve its on-going water crisis risking hundreds of millions of lives
AdvertisementIndia’s water crisis deepens as Hyderabad might run out of water, like Chennai
Popular on BI
- OnePlus blames voltage fluctuation after a user reports Nord 2 charger explosion
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO allotment is tomorrow, IPO was subscribed 304 times
- Bharat Bandh — Checkout what will be open and what will remain closed today
- PVR, Inox, Vodafone Idea, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 27
- OfBusiness was the only woman led startup that entered the unicorn club this year