Business Insider's Global Trends Festival is coming to India — and it's gonna be huge!
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
BUSINESS INSIDER Global Trends Festival will take place online from 19 to 23 October 2020. Its focus will be the impact of COVID-19 on business around the globe. The conference will happen online on multiple “stages” and time zones and will feature renowned leaders from science and business, including
The BUSINESS INSIDER Global
Mathias Döpfner, CEO of Axel Springer SE and ambassador of the BUSINESS INSIDER Global Trends Festival: “The good thing about crises is: They accelerate progress. Once the Covid-19 pandemic is over, nothing will be the same again. Whole industries are likely to vanish – but new ones will emerge. As will new ideas, a new way of working, and a new way of interacting. The BUSINESS INSIDER Global Trends Festival is the forum where scenarios for the upcoming years will be shared and discussed. And who would be better suited to bring together outstanding speakers and a variety of opinions on a global level than the world’s largest business news site BUSINESS INSIDER. ”
Mark Dekan, CEO Ringier Axel Springer Media, and Publisher of BUSINESS INSIDER in Poland: “For us going online is an opportunity to go global. So I am proud that the conference, conceived and established in Poland, will this year go online as an outstanding global event. Seizing the opportunity presented by the Covid-19 crisis, we are launching what is set to become a highly respected international forum, spotlighting critical issues of the day and inspiring better global leadership. This year we are excited to welcome an array of exceptional personalities and visionaries from across the social, political and business spectrum with expert insights and thought leadership into how we can successfully navigate our future in a post-Covid world.”
Henry Blodget, cofounder, CEO, and Editorial Director of Insider, Inc., ambassador of the BUSINESS INSIDER Global Trends Festival: “For the global business community, now is a pivot point. Success or failure will be determined by the choices that need to be made to adjust to emerging new realities and a future that is uncertain, even as some trends appear more and more unstoppable. We’re proud of the Business Insider Poland team for spearheading such a timely discussion to shed some needed light on the challenges – and opportunities – now facing businesses in all parts of the globe.”
Mathias Döpfner and Henry Blodget are ambassadors of the conference. Previously the
For more information visit the https://trendsfestival.in website.
Former President of India Pranab Mukherjee tests positive for COVID-19
List of weapons that India can make at home — and the ones it cannot
HAL’s share price jumps by over 8% as defence stocks rally after India announces import ban
Popular on BI
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow