MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role
Kalra has been the Group Executive Chairman of MakeMyTrip since February 11, 2020.
According to an SEC filing, the company said: "In his new role as Group Chairman and Chief Mentor effective April 1, 2022, which was approved by the board of directors of MakeMyTrip, Deep Kalra will devote his time in providing mentorship to MakeMyTrip's leadership team, as well as continuing to pursue strategic initiatives such as product innovation and expansion."
Under Kalra, MakeMyTrip made a successful listing on Nasdaq in 2010. Kalra is also a founding member of Ashoka University.
Shares of this electric bus maker have surged 540% in the last 12 months
BMW’s colour-changing paint technology might have more uses than just curing boredom and indecisiveness
Mukesh Ambani’s clean energy vision gets a New Year boost with the acquisition of this UK battery tech company
Popular on BI
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India