Nykaa may launch its IPO next week to raise a little over ₹5,000 crore
- The anchor placement of up to ₹2,340 crore will open up a day in advance.
- Nykaa’s IPO would consist of a fresh issue of equity shares worth ₹630 crore.
- A total of 17 investors — both institutional and individual — will be shelling out a part of their shareholdings with Nykaa’s public issue.
The anchor placement of up to ₹2,340 crore will open up a day in advance, on October 27.
The IPO will go on till November 1, 2021, the company red herring prospectus (RHP) has revealed.
AdvertisementThe price band has been fixed at ₹1,085-₹1,125 per equity share, as per a Moneycontrol report. However, Nykaa's RHP doesn't reveal the price band.
The company has not revealed the amount it intends to raise in its red herring prospectus, which is the preliminary paperwork for public issue. Economic Times reported the ₹5,300 crore IPO size citing
Nykaa’s IPO would consist of a fresh issue of equity shares worth ₹630 crore and existing investors in the company will sell part of their stakes amounting to 4.3 crore equity shares. The company gots Securities and Exchange Board of India’s approval last week.
According to sources quoted by The Economic Times, the company will seek a valuation of $7 billion with this public issue. This is a nearly five-fold jump from the last reported $1.2 billion valuation.
A total of 17 investors — both institutional and individual — will be shelling out a part of their shareholdings with Nykaa’s public issue.
|Sanjay Nayar Family Trust||Up to 4,800,000|
|TPG Growth IV SF Pte. Ltd||Up to 5,421,510|
|Lighthouse India Fund III, Limited||Up to 4,844,620|
|Lighthouse India III Employee Trust||Up to 51,530|
|Yogesh Agencies & Investments Private Limited||Up to 2,538,450|
|J M Financial and Investment Consultancy Services Private Limited||Up to 914,000|
Nykaa, in its DRHP, has revealed that the net processed would be used for five purposes.
*The amount utilised for general corporate purposes shall not exceed 25% of the net proceeds
|Particulars||Amount from net proceeds||Total investment to be made|
|Investment in subsidiaries like FSN Brands or Nykaa Fashion to set up retail stores||₹35 crore||₹53.9 crore|
|Capital expenditure incurred by the company and fund setting up on new warehouses||₹35 crore||₹92.4 crore|
|Repayment of outstanding borrowing||₹130 crore||N./A|
|Expenditure on enhancing brand visibility and awareness||₹200 crore||₹200 crore|
|General corporate purpose*||N/A||N/A|
H&M is partnering with a building materials company to achieve its sustainability goals. Here's a look at how they work together.
S&P 500 hits record high in 7th straight winning session amid strong earnings
AdvertisementWeWork gains 13% in long-awaited trading debut 2 years after failed IPO attempt
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk asks SpaceX employees to work over the weekend as company faces "risk of bankruptcy"
- Petrol prices cut by ₹8 per litre in Delhi
- upGrad files trademark infringement suit against Scaler; demands Rs 3 crore in damages
- Investment platform Upstox comes up with quick IPO application process through Whatsapp
- Vivo’s new patent hints at a hinge-less foldable phone with a laser projection keyboard