Tata Coffee consolidated Q3 net profit falls 45% to ₹38 crore
Consolidated total income for the quarter witnessed a 19.13 per cent growth during the October-December period at ₹754.76 crore as compared to ₹633.52 crore in the corresponding period the previous year, driven by higher realisations in Eight O'Clock Coffee (EOC) and instant coffee businesses of the company.
The company, a subsidiary of Tata Consumer Products formerly known as
The operating performance of EOC business was impacted during the quarter under review by higher input and other costs, which are expected to ease over coming quarters, it said.
Tata Coffee's Vietnam operations continue to deliver robust sales with improved profitability driven by higher sales of premium products, it said.
"The performance of our instant coffee business continues to be robust. Tata Coffee's Vietnam operations continue to be strong with a healthy order pipeline. There is, however, continuing inflationary pressure on costs and impact on instant coffee sales in some geographies.
"Our subsidiary, Eight O'Clock Coffee, has registered higher revenues though the profitability for the quarter has been impacted due to higher costs," TCL Managing Director
Climate tech platform Ecozen raises $25 million to expand beyond agriculture
JSW Steel arm enters into deal to buy 31 pc stake in startup Ayena
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala