French President Emmanuel Macron’s residence gets Bengaluru startup’s CoronaOven – which sanitizes everything in 10 minutes
- Bengaluru-based startup Log 9 Materials has built a ‘
CoronaOven’ in which you can sanitizemasks, PPE kits, groceries and more in just ten minutes.
- The startup has partnered with Versailles, France-headquartered SSI Group – a conglomerate dealing in surveillance and security solutions.
- And one of its CoronaOvens is set to be placed at Élysée Palace, the President of France
Emmanuel Macron’s official residence.
AdvertisementAs sanitization of everything becomes the new normal, Bengaluru-based startup
Through this partnership, Log9 is now getting orders from France. And one of its CoronaOvens is set to be placed at Élysée Palace, the President of France Emmanuel Macron’s official residence.
In the ‘CoronaOven’ you can sanitize masks, PPE kits, groceries and more in just ten minutes. The product uses UV-C light (based upon the scientific principle of UltraViolet Germicidal Irradiation) to kill coronaviruses and other pathogens within 10 minutes, after an object is placed inside the box for disinfection.
The battery-operated and plug-in device will be as easy to use as a microwave. The nanotechnology start-up has also applied for a patent for the product. It hopes that with this - masks, PPE kits can be reused instead of being thrown away after use.
Akshay Singhal, Founder & CEO, Log 9 Materials said that they recently got the CE mark certification for our product, and are currently receiving queries for CoronaOven from several European countries.
“Some institutional buyers from Canada are also in the process of buying the product samples, and our next port of call shall be the US market,” said Singhal.
Log9 had also recently partnered with the Indian Institute of Science - Bangalore to carry out further research and optimization for the ‘CoronaOven'.
Tired of sanitizing groceries? This Bengaluru startup built a ‘CoronaOven’ that can disinfect everything in less than 10 minutes
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy