This Hyderabad-based startup has built a testing bus for Covid-19 – with an inhouse quarantine berth and will cover upto 10,000 houses in a day
- Hyderabad-based startup Vera Healthcare that has announced a set of initiatives to help in the screening of
coronaviruscases in Telangana.
- The startup had launched ‘iMASQ’ (Intelligent Monitoring Analysis Services Quarantine) – a bus that will have two on-site Doctors, two Nurses, two pharmacists, four ASHA ANM workers and two lab technicians.
- The bus aims to cover 3000–10,000 houses within a 3 km radius each day.
AdvertisementWith the coronavirus pandemic,
Latest to join the list is Hyderabad-based startup Vera Healthcare that has announced a set of initiatives to help in the screening of coronavirus cases in Telangana.
The startup had launched ‘iMASQ’ (Intelligent Monitoring Analysis Services Quarantine) – a bus with a “ multipurpose AI unit which can provide medication stock, swab collection facility, remote consultation, monitoring, tracking results, lab space and an inhouse quarantine berth with ventilator facilities for containment zones.”
The startup has announced these initiatives as a collaborative partnership with the government of Telangana.
“Contamination in hospitals has become uncontrollable but moving the system to mobile units makes it easier to control contamination with entry restrictions and tech surveillance. Our aim is to make people live normally post lock-down era as well,” said Dharma Teja Nukarapu, Founder and CEO of Vera Smart HealthCare.
The bus has two on-site Doctors, two Nurses, two pharmacists, four ASHA ANM workers and two lab technicians to cover 3000–10,000 houses within a 3 km radius each day.
Vera has launched a “Traveller Tracking System” (TTS), through which they are screening all the passengers alighting at the railway stations. The feature will soon also be launched at the
“This is a real-time solution to deal with life treating conditions, limited medical access and infra hard-pressed regions. Currently, our Traveller Tracking System (TTS) is tracking and monitoring Secunderabad Railway Station and we will soon cover all entry ports in Telangana,” said Nukarapu.
Earlier, the startup had built a Covid-19 monitoring app for the government of Telangana in just three days.
AdvertisementSenior citizens in Delhi can get ‘cash at home’ now from Paytm payments bank
Biocon was a hot stock before the latest earnings— from Tata Asset Management to Baroda AMC, at least five mutual fund houses added it to their portfolio
All the World Bank support that India has received since COVID-19 breakout
Popular on BI
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high