Lok Sabha MP Gautam Gambhir invests in a ‘contract tracing’ and healthtech community startup
- Gautam Gambhir has invested an undisclosed amount in a healthtech community startup FYI Health – which can be used by corporates as they open up offices.
- The startup enables a daily health check-in for employees, employers and guests visiting the corporate ecosystem and contact tracing.
- The Indian government has already made Aarogya Setu a mandate for several establishments.
“FYI Health allows companies of all sizes to create a safe environment for their workforce by enabling a daily health check-in for employees, employers and guests visiting the corporate ecosystem and contact tracing, if and when required,” said the company’s statement.
The startup works on ‘herd intelligence’ – through which each user can contribute to the community within an establishment such as a hotel, factory, corporate office, schools etc.
Advertisement“FYI Health gives employers the control to further their goal of keeping their workforce safe and to employees the privacy and control they desire over their own data. My personal backing and support to FYI Health comes from my own desire to contribute towards helping fight this crisis in whatever way I can. Testing and tracing are vital measures in helping reduce the virus spreading,” said Gambhir.
FYI Health is already being used by Radisson Blu hotel in Dwarka, Delhi and educational institutions such as Ramjas School and Lilawati Senior Secondary School.
The Indian government has already made Aarogya Setu a mandate for several establishments. Companies that are opening up their offices too are opting for Aarogya Setu to keep a track on the coronavirus spread. Earlier Zomato and Urban COmpany had made it a mandate for their employees to download Aarogya Setu.
Turmeric and jeera highlight office lunches in the post-COVID world— spicy details from the caterer to some of India’s biggest corporate cafeterias
Vedanta shareholders aren't thrilled— stock slides after Board approved delisting at ₹87.5 a piece
AdvertisementHere’s why India's biggest hotel chain operator, a large car maker and airline would like to lose 'elite' tag
Popular on BI
- A new Star Trek NFT is stored on the DNA of bacteria, and there are billions of copies already
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours