From Paytm to OYO, these Indian unicorns and soonicorns made the most news in 2019
- Here are the top
unicornsand soonicornsthat dominated the headlines in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
Ola, Oyo, Swiggyand Zomatowere unicorns that made the most news.
- Soonicorns like Urbanclap, CRED, Dunzo, Bharatpe and Vedantu were also big newsmakers of the year.
Here are the top unicorns and soonicorns that have been in the news most in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive