From Paytm to OYO, these Indian unicorns and soonicorns made the most news in 2019
- Here are the top
unicornsand soonicornsthat dominated the headlines in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
Ola, Oyo, Swiggyand Zomatowere unicorns that made the most news.
- Soonicorns like Urbanclap, CRED, Dunzo, Bharatpe and Vedantu were also big newsmakers of the year.
Here are the top unicorns and soonicorns that have been in the news most in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
- 515 COVID-19 cases in Karnataka; aggregate rises to 4,835
- COVID-19 death toll in Bengal rises to 294; total cases at 7,303
- Gujarat: 16 trainee Navy sailors test COVID-19 positive
- COVID-19: Number of active cases in Goa touch 130, says CM
- COVID-19: As 47 test positive on Fri, Nagpur count reaches 680