From Paytm to OYO, these Indian unicorns and soonicorns made the most news in 2019
- Here are the top
unicornsand soonicornsthat dominated the headlines in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
Ola, Oyo, Swiggyand Zomatowere unicorns that made the most news.
- Soonicorns like Urbanclap, CRED, Dunzo, Bharatpe and Vedantu were also big newsmakers of the year.
Here are the top unicorns and soonicorns that have been in the news most in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
- Tata dials up another acquisition talk – with India’s discovery platform Just Dial, whose stock is up by 7%
- 86.25% Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab, Karnataka, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu: Government
- International Women’s Day: Campaigns that garnered the most engagement this year
- Anupam Rasayan’s ₹760 crore IPO is set to open on Monday — price band for the issue at ₹553-555 per share
- K'taka Budget: No burden of additional taxes on common people, says CM Yediyurappa