From Paytm to OYO, these Indian unicorns and soonicorns made the most news in 2019
- Here are the top
unicornsand soonicornsthat dominated the headlines in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
Ola, Oyo, Swiggyand Zomatowere unicorns that made the most news.
- Soonicorns like Urbanclap, CRED, Dunzo, Bharatpe and Vedantu were also big newsmakers of the year.
Here are the top unicorns and soonicorns that have been in the news most in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
- Oppo F17 Pro quick review – slim, light and affordable
- Best ceiling fans in India
- Enola Holmes, Crackdown, Utopia, and other shows that you can binge-watch this weekend
- German researchers identify effective antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Income Tax Department introduces faceless income tax appeals, says it will ensure just and fair appeal orders