From Paytm to OYO, these Indian unicorns and soonicorns made the most news in 2019
- Here are the top
unicornsand soonicornsthat dominated the headlines in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
Ola, Oyo, Swiggyand Zomatowere unicorns that made the most news.
- Soonicorns like Urbanclap, CRED, Dunzo, Bharatpe and Vedantu were also big newsmakers of the year.
Here are the top unicorns and soonicorns that have been in the news most in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
Popular on BI
- Apple to launch new MacBook Pro models next month
- Amazon witnessed record Prime sign-ups during the Great Indian Festival Sale 2022, 68 percent from small towns
- Agnikul to launch Agnibaan rocket before 2022
- BYJU's clears ₹2,000 cr dues to Blackstone in $1 bn Aakash deal
- India installs avalanche monitoring radar in Sikkim