From Paytm to OYO, these Indian unicorns and soonicorns made the most news in 2019
- Here are the top
unicornsand soonicornsthat dominated the headlines in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
Ola, Oyo, Swiggyand Zomatowere unicorns that made the most news.
- Soonicorns like Urbanclap, CRED, Dunzo, Bharatpe and Vedantu were also big newsmakers of the year.
Here are the top unicorns and soonicorns that have been in the news most in 2019, according to PR technology firm Wizikey.
EXCLUSIVE: India’s top trending business tycoons of 2019, according to Google
- New immigration rules: Visa applications open under UK's post-Brexit 'simple' points-based system
- Bata names Sandeep Kataria as its global CEO — the first Indian to lead the 126-year old footwear giant worldwide
- Serum Institute claims that its COVID vaccine is safe and that it has a clean chit from the authorities for Covishield
- After Delhi, Gujarat reduces COVID-19 test prices to ₹800 from ₹1,500 for private labs
- November GST collection stands at ₹1.04 lakh crore