PolicyBazaar’s IPO will be allotted today — here’s how you can check the status
- PB Fintech, the parent company of
PolicyBazaarand PaisaBazaar, will list on the stock exchange on November 15.
- The issue received bids for 57.24 crore equity shares against an offer size of 3.45 crore.
- According to reports, Policybazaar shares are available at a premium of ₹150 in the grey market.
AdvertisementThe allotment status of the initial public offering (IPO) of PB Fintech — the parent company of insurance selling platform PolicyBazaar and lending platform PaisaBazaar — will be announced on November 10.
The IPO had opened for subscription on November 1 and ended on November 3. The company offered its shares at a price band of ₹940 to ₹980, and the lot size was set at 15 shares.
The company is seeking a valuation of $6.1 billion at the upper price band.
PB Fintech will use the proceeds from the upcoming IPO for marketing of PolicyBazaar and PaisaBazaar. A part of the proceeds would also be used for strategic investments and acquisition of new businesses.
The issue received bids for 57.24 crore equity shares against an offer size of 3.45 crore.
PolicyBazaar will list on November 15, 2021.
Media reports suggest that Policybazaar shares are available at a premium of ₹150 in the grey market.
Here is how to check PolicyBazaar’s IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select the IPO name.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘company name’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit.
AdvertisementRBI removes ban on Diners Club International while restriction on Mastercard, American Express continues
Britannia is unable to improve its profit despite a price increase — what’s next
After Tata Motors, TVS Motor may raise money to run EV business
Popular on BI
- Markets fall in early trade after four days of rally; TaMo & M&M top gainers
- The Internet's Effect on Retail
- Twitter's former leaders including Parag Agrawal sue Elon Musk for $128 mn
- Apple introduces new MacBook Air laptop with M3 chip
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more