Swiggy partners with HealthifyMe after its health-food orders rise by 249%
- Fitness platform
HealthifyMehas partnered with Swiggy, a food delivery startup to curate and deliver ‘FitPicks’ — listing restaurants that offer healthiest food.
- The collection, curated by dedicated nutritionists will offer food from over 700 restaurants that are partnered with Swiggy.
- The Fitpicks are rated on a health scoring algorithm that keeps a check on micronutrients in the restaurant menus.
Health-conscious users in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore can benefit from this. The collection, curated by dedicated nutritionists will offer food from over 700 of Swigg’s partners.
The Fitpicks are rated on a health scoring algorithm that keeps a check on micronutrients in the restaurant menus. “Only restaurants with predominantly healthy dishes find a place on the ‘FitPicks’ collection,” HealthifyMe said.
The users can avail the option by clicking on the FitPicks banner on Swiggy.
“We’ve had ‘healthy’ as a key filter on the app for many years now. With the Fitpick collection, we’re making it simpler for health-focused consumers to find the healthiest restaurants on the platform, especially curated by nutritionists and the health scoring algorithm at HealthifyMe.” said Srivats TS, VP Marketing at Swiggy.
In a bid to woo its customers, the companies have rolled out ‘personalised diet plans’ for those ordering in January. “Consumers who place more than two orders from FitPicks before January 31 will also receive free access to HealthifyMe’s AI-powered personalised diet plan for a month,” the startup said.
The development comes after the food aggregator found that there was a massive 249% surge in healthy food orders. This includes salads, keto and millet based dishes. The health and fitness app claims to have over 12 million users.
Binge watching on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hotstar hit India's fitness goals in 2019
This startup helping 9 million Indians lose weight may soon turn profitable
Swiggy invests ₹250 crore to set up 1000 cloud kitchens
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'