This startup wants to be the tech co-founder for your startup
RHA Technologies, founded by Arun Meena during the lockdown, is helping budding entrepreneurs get on the startupbandwagon by being their ‘co-founder’.
- The startup currently works on a revenue share model or an equity share model with a minimum fixed cost as fees as well.
- They work with the startup until it has built a strong foundation or has raised funding, a process that can last for a couple of years.
Delhi-based RHA Technologies, founded by Arun Meena during the lockdown, is helping budding entrepreneurs get on the startup bandwagon by being their ‘co-founder’.
“The idea was to help startups and mid-sized companies solve their technology issues. Our goal is to help those teams through their initial journey and this could start right at the ideation stage, figuring out how to get things done,” Meena told Business Insider.
AdvertisementSo RHA Technologies takes on the role of a tech co-founder and goes to work with the startup until it has built a strong foundation or has raised funding, which can go on for years as well.
“We are trying to solve their product problem. Advising is easy, but what we do is implementing the ideas we share as well. It’s not just the technical implementation but also consulting where we do the market research, validate the idea, how to prioritise and create an MVP (Minimum Viable Product),” said Meena.
Along with daily meetings with the business, the startup also goes on to interact with the customers and brings back their perspective to see if there’s a product-market fit for the business as well.
Currently working with three startups, Meena has created the roadmap for the next three years. With a team of 20 people, their capacity allows them to work with five startups at the same time.
The startup currently works on a revenue share model or an equity share model with a minimum fixed cost as fees as well. “Our involvement is long-term. Because we are investing our time, we come in with an equity or revenue share model,” he shared.
COVID-19 vaccine from Novavax begins late-stage trials in the UK — recruits 10,000 people for the study
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India