JioFiber vs Airtel – best unlimited broadband plans in India
Business Insider India
- Reliance Jio and Airtel have announced broadband plans with unlimited data.
- The plans also come with additional benefits such as unlimited calling and complimentary access to OTT apps.
- In this post, we have compared the plans from JioFiber and Airtel Xstream Fiber to help you decide which plan to go with.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The unlimited data plans will come as a lifesaver to people working from home, studying online and streaming content as they no longer have to worry about exhausting their data.
If you are looking for a new broadband connection and are confused between Airtel and Jio, you can look at the below comparison to decide which plan is the best for you.
AdvertisementJioFiber vs Airtel Xstream Fiber unlimited broadband plans
|JioFiber||Price||Airtel Xstream Fiber||Price|
In addition to offering unlimited data, Reliance Jio and Airtel have also announced additional benefits such as unlimited calling with broadband plans.
JioFiber - additional benefits
Reliance Jio has announced that all its broadband plans will come with unlimited voice calling and users will be able to avail a one-month free trial. Additionally, JioFiber plans starting at ₹999 come with OTT subscription.
The company’s ₹999 plan offers free subscription to 11 OTT platforms, including Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLiv, JioCinema and more. The company’s ₹1,499 and above plans come with free access to 12 OTT platforms, including Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar.
Airtel Xstream Fiber - additional benefits
Airtel has announced that all its Xstream users get the Airtel Xstream 4K Android Box free and a landline that offers unlimited voice calling with its plans. Additionally, users who subscribe to the ₹999 and above plans will also get complimentary access to Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and ZEE5.
The AGR verdict could lead to a Reliance Jio and Airtel duopoly in the Indian telecom sector
Supreme Court directs Airtel, Vodafone Idea and others to pay AGR dues over 10 years
Airtel and Vodafone Idea get 10 years to repay AGR dues – here’s a timeline of the case
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- South Central Railway cancels 36 MMTS trains in Hyderabad
- 7UP's mascot Fido Dido shows how to convert life’s googlies into opportunities in a new ad
- Consumers expect healthcare sector to see an increased allocation in the 2022 budget as the pandemic rages on: Kantar report
- Bharat Electronics Limited is looking to fill up 247 posts with a maximum monthly salary of ₹55,000
- iPhone SE 3, new iPad and Macs — Here’s what to expect from Apple’s spring event this year