JioFiber vs Airtel – best unlimited broadband plans in India
Business Insider India
- Reliance Jio and Airtel have announced broadband plans with unlimited data.
- The plans also come with additional benefits such as unlimited calling and complimentary access to OTT apps.
- In this post, we have compared the plans from JioFiber and Airtel Xstream Fiber to help you decide which plan to go with.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The unlimited data plans will come as a lifesaver to people working from home, studying online and streaming content as they no longer have to worry about exhausting their data.
If you are looking for a new broadband connection and are confused between Airtel and Jio, you can look at the below comparison to decide which plan is the best for you.
AdvertisementJioFiber vs Airtel Xstream Fiber unlimited broadband plans
|JioFiber||Price||Airtel Xstream Fiber||Price|
In addition to offering unlimited data, Reliance Jio and Airtel have also announced additional benefits such as unlimited calling with broadband plans.
JioFiber - additional benefits
Reliance Jio has announced that all its broadband plans will come with unlimited voice calling and users will be able to avail a one-month free trial. Additionally, JioFiber plans starting at ₹999 come with OTT subscription.
The company’s ₹999 plan offers free subscription to 11 OTT platforms, including Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLiv, JioCinema and more. The company’s ₹1,499 and above plans come with free access to 12 OTT platforms, including Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar.
Airtel Xstream Fiber - additional benefits
Airtel has announced that all its Xstream users get the Airtel Xstream 4K Android Box free and a landline that offers unlimited voice calling with its plans. Additionally, users who subscribe to the ₹999 and above plans will also get complimentary access to Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and ZEE5.
The AGR verdict could lead to a Reliance Jio and Airtel duopoly in the Indian telecom sector
Supreme Court directs Airtel, Vodafone Idea and others to pay AGR dues over 10 years
Airtel and Vodafone Idea get 10 years to repay AGR dues – here’s a timeline of the case
- Ola loses another founding member as Pranay Jivrajka leaves the ride-hailing giant
- Top stocks to watch out for on March 9
- Maha Budget: Rs 12,500 cr package for health institutions
- For women, Maha Budget offers stamp duty concession, special SRPF battalion
- Jeff Bezos' ex-wife MacKenzie Scott - third richest women in the world gets married to a chemistry teacher