JioFiber launches six new quarterly plans, prices start at ₹2,097
- JioFiber’s new quarterly plans offer unlimited data and voice, and subscription to OTT services.
- The most affordable plan is priced at ₹2,097 and the most expensive one costs ₹25,597.
- There are two JioFiber quarterly plans that offer unlimited data at 1 Gbps speed.
AdvertisementReliance Jio has launched new quarterly plans for its JioFiber broadband service. There are six new JioFiber quarterly plans that start at ₹2,097 and go up to ₹25,597. With the new addition, the service now has an expansive portfolio of different subscription plans offered monthly, semi-annually and annually.
The new JioFiber plans are available on Jio.com and on the MyJio app as well. Like the other JioFiber plans, these ones too offer broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps and are bundled with subscriptions to popular OTT services. The validity of these plans is for three months, and although the plans offer ‘unlimited’ data there’s actually a data cap at 3,300GB as per the commercial user policy.
The most affordable plan in the new lot that is priced at ₹2,097 offers unlimited data at 100 Mbps, and free voice calls as well. This one doesn’t come bundled with any of the other benefits. Then there’s the JioFiber quarterly plan priced at ₹2,997 that offers unlimited data at 150 Mbps and subscription to Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLIV, ZEE5, Lionsgate Play, Discovery+, AltBalaji, Eros Now, HoiChoi, JioSaavn, JioCinema, Sun NXT, Voot Select, and ShemarooMe.
|₹2,097||Unlimited data at 100 Mbps, and free voice.||3 months|
|₹2,997||Unlimited data at 150 Mbps, free voice, subscription to 14 OTT apps.||3 months|
|₹4,497||Unlimited data at 300 Mbps, free voice, subscription to 15 OTT apps.||3 months|
|₹7,497||Unlimited data at 500 Mbps, free voice, subscription to 15 OTT apps.||3 months|
|₹11,997||Unlimited data at 1 Gbps, free voice, subscription to 15 OTT apps.||3 months|
|₹25,497||6,600GB data per month at 1 Gbps, free voice, subscription to 15 OTT apps.||3 months|
For higher speeds of 300 Mbps and 500 Mbps, JioFiber offers plans priced at ₹4,497 and ₹7,497, respectively. With these plans too you get free voice calls and a subscription to all the OTT services listed above and Netflix. There are two JioFiber quarterly plans that offer unlimited data at 1 Gbps speed. These two plans are priced at ₹11,997 and ₹25,497 for three months. With the ₹25,497 plan, you get 6,600GB of data per month. The other benefits remain the same which includes free voice calls and subscription to all 15 OTT apps.
JioPhone Next — All we know about Jio and Google’s low-cost smartphone
JioPhone Next is the new weapon in Ambani’s arsenal as he takes aim at the 500 million subscriber mark
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- No stay on investigation against Ashneer Grover and wife in BharatPe fraud case
- Kia India sales up 3% in May at 24,770 units
- Ather announces new e-scooter '450S' with 3 kWh battery pack
- India's manufacturing sector hits 31-month high growth in May
- Coal India OFS: Institutional buyers portion oversubscribed but stock falls