checkout JioFiber new plans for its home broadband connection
- JioFiber has announced new tariff plans, including a 30-day no condition free trial.
- From free access to 12 paid OTT apps such as Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ Hotstar, etc. to JioMeet for video calling and access to JioGames, will be available with the plan.
- Here are the different tariff plans introduced.
Along with internet connection, the plan which starts at ₹399 per month, offers a myriad of additional services.
From free access to 12 paid OTT apps such as Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ Hotstar, etc. to JioMeet for video calling and access to JioGames, will be available with the plan.
“JioFiber is already the largest Fiber provider in the country with over a million connected homes, but our vision for India and Indians is much larger. We want to take Fiber to each and every home and empower every member of the family. After making India the largest and the fastest growing country in mobile connectivity with Jio, JioFiber will propel India into global broadband leadership, thereby providing broadband to over 1,600 cities and towns,” said Akash Ambani, Director, Jio.
Jio’s new tariff plans
|Internet||30 Mbps||100 Mbps||150 Mbps||300 Mbps|
|OTT app subscription||No||No||11 apps worth ₹1000||12 apps worth ₹1500|
While all existing members will get a free upgrade, Jio’s new signups and users who were onboarded between August 15-30, will also get free one-month trial.
Ambani vs Damani — India’s $635 billion retail ring will see the country’s two richest men battle with different strategies
- COVID-19 has accelerated HealthifyMe’s path to profitability – CEO shares how paid subscribers grew five times in the last five months
- Best memory cards in India
- Freecharge’s innovative ad that used accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensors helped the brand reach 4.5 million users
- Javadekar calls for state environment ministers meeting over pollution on Thursday
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO fully subscribed on day one — led by robust retail demand