#JioDown: Reliance Jio network goes down in certain circles, users report they cannot use internet or make calls
At the moment, the #JioDown hashtag is trending on Twitter India, with users reaching out to the company and posting screenshots of the network not being available on their phones.
This comes less than two days after social media giant Facebook went down, taking WhatsApp and Instagram down with it.
It is not clear why the
It is worth pointing out that both Jio and JioFiber connections are working fine on our end, which suggests that the problem is limited to certain circles at the moment.
A quick check on service tracker Downdetector revealed a massive spike in error reports for Jio, which crossed 3,000 as of 11:00 a.m.
While we await the company’s response, here are a few interesting tweets from users:
Yes but now it's the internet :') #jiodown https://t.co/tMT8NnWZp5— Hasnain Czar (@HasnainCzar) 1633495274000
When #jiodown all customer's are going other operator. https://t.co/8nvzNth9t1— Neeraj Pandey (@neerajSTV) 1633497975000
A few others are reporting that they cannot access the Jio network since morning.
#jiodownNo network since morning.@reliancejio @JioCare https://t.co/B1KIMPze6K— SACHIN WADEKAR (@sachinwadekar15) 1633498577000
Its Almost an Hour With No network. What Is This Behaviour Team Jio ? Didn't Expect This From Jio !#jiodown… https://t.co/wD4qH3o5kj— Ayush Dak (@AyushDak) 1633499377000
This is a developing story…
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts