#JioDown: Reliance Jio network goes down in certain circles, users report they cannot use internet or make calls
At the moment, the #JioDown hashtag is trending on Twitter India, with users reaching out to the company and posting screenshots of the network not being available on their phones.
This comes less than two days after social media giant Facebook went down, taking WhatsApp and Instagram down with it.
It is not clear why the
It is worth pointing out that both Jio and JioFiber connections are working fine on our end, which suggests that the problem is limited to certain circles at the moment.
A quick check on service tracker Downdetector revealed a massive spike in error reports for Jio, which crossed 3,000 as of 11:00 a.m.
While we await the company’s response, here are a few interesting tweets from users:
Yes but now it's the internet :') #jiodown https://t.co/tMT8NnWZp5— Hasnain Czar (@HasnainCzar) 1633495274000
When #jiodown all customer's are going other operator. https://t.co/8nvzNth9t1— Neeraj Pandey (@neerajSTV) 1633497975000
A few others are reporting that they cannot access the Jio network since morning.
#jiodownNo network since morning.@reliancejio @JioCare https://t.co/B1KIMPze6K— SACHIN WADEKAR (@sachinwadekar15) 1633498577000
Its Almost an Hour With No network. What Is This Behaviour Team Jio ? Didn't Expect This From Jio !#jiodown… https://t.co/wD4qH3o5kj— Ayush Dak (@AyushDak) 1633499377000
This is a developing story…
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO