Reliance Jio revises 4G data vouchers to offer double data and off-net minutes
- Reliance Jio revised its data vouchers to offer double data benefit and non-Jio minutes.
- It currently offers four vouchers, starting from ₹11 to ₹101.
- The vouchers have the same validity as the user’s existing plan.
AdvertisementIt has been over three months since Reliance Jio hiked its tariffs and started charging for non-Jio calls. The telco has now revised the data add-ons or vouchers to offer more benefit at the same price.
Reliance Jio currently offers four data vouchers - ₹11, ₹21, ₹51 and ₹101 and all the vouchers have been revised to offer more benefits. The vouchers do not have any validity on their own and last till your existing plan’s validity.
Reliance Jio revised data vouchers
The ₹11, ₹21, ₹51 and ₹101 vouchers offer 800MB, 2GB, 6GB and 12GB 4G data respectively. They also offer 75 minutes, 200 minutes, 500 minutes and 1,000 minutes of non-Jio calls respectively.
The data on these vouchers is used once your plan’s daily data limit is exhausted. You can recharge with multiple data vouchers at once and they will be queued in your account. Once the first voucher gets expired, the second voucher will be activated.
The company has revised the data vouchers due to the Coronavirus outbreak as people are stuck at homes and may use more data than usual. While Reliance Jio is the first telco to offer more benefits during the Coronavirus outbreak, companies like ACT Fibernet and Excitel have announced offers for broadband users.
ACT Fibernet has offered unlimited FUP and increased speeds up to 300 Mbps to its users as part of its ‘Work from home’ offer up to March 31.
Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray directs offices in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur to shut down till March 31
As more people work from home, broadband companies are offering free upgrades, routers and more
This Chennai-based company is building Covid-19 kits that can test hundreds of samples a day
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet