Unlimited wifi plans for home — check the full list below
- Get unlimited data for ₹299 with BSNL.
- Along with unlimited data get access to the OTT platform with listed wifi plans.
unlimited wifi plans for homebelow.
AdvertisementWhether it's work from home or you want to experience a seamless browsing experience, a fast and reliable WiFi connection makes everything easier. The pandemic has also increased the usage of the internet and this has prompted telecom companies to offer affordable and unlimited WiFi data plans.
Telecom giants such as Jio, Airtel, and BSNL offer decent unlimited wifi plans for the home. If you are looking for unlimited wifi plans for your home, then keep reading below to know more.
JioFiber — ₹699 to ₹1499
The ₹699 broadband plan from
The monthly plan of ₹1499 gives access to unlimited data with 300 Mbps download and upload speed which is pretty convenient for home.
Airtel Xstream Fiber — ₹799
The standard broadband connection of Airtel Xstream fibre gives unlimited access to data at 100 Mbps speed. This is an ideal plan for your home as it provides a number of additional benefits such as 24x7 customer service, wifi calling, proactive network monitoring, auto troubleshooting routers, and much more.
BSNL — ₹299 to ₹1299
BSNL offers the most economical wifi plans for homes starting from ₹299. It gives 10 Mbps speed till 100 GB and 2 Mbps beyond 100 GB. The ₹1299 is the prime broadband plan from BSNL. It gives 10 Mbps speed till 1600 GB and 5 Mbps beyond that. In addition, it gives unlimited local and STD calls to any network.
ACT Broadband gives some amazing services if you are paying annually, which means you will get unlimited data at speed of 50 Mbps at ₹6588.
The other plans such as ACT silver, platinum, and diamond promo give 150 to 300 Mbps with unlimited data. The platinum and diamond plans include 20% additional data every month with a free router.
Tata Play fibre
Tata Play fibre has introduced a ₹2097 plan for 3 months with unlimited data at speed of 50 Mbps. The 50 Mbps plan is also available for 6 to 12-month rentals at ₹3300 and ₹6000.
AdvertisementYou can also opt for a higher speed of 1Gbps for ₹3600 for 1 month. Tata also offers free installation and free router dual-band ONT and a wifi router.
Hathway Premium unlimited
Hathway has introduced a ₹800 plan for 1 month with unlimited data at a speed of 150Mbps. Also, the company is offering a dual-band router for free. Other than this, you can earn reward points, if you are paying subscription fees through an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card.
Tikona is offering an unlimited Wi-Fi plan for ₹2,394 for 6 months. The plan includes 30 Mbps speed, and zero installation charge. Remember, the company is not offering free Wi-Fi router like other broadband providers.
Chrome for desktop gets new Google Lens features — you can now translate and copy text directly from images
AdvertisementChina’s Shenzhou-13 crew returns to earth after a record-setting mission in space
Popular on BI
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Vivo launches V29 and V29 Pro to take on Nothing Phone 2, OnePlus 11R this festive season
- Job skills to change majorly by 2030 as AI inputs speed up
- Eating eggs daily: A nutritional powerhouse for your diet
- Koffee with Karan Season 8 is coming back with a Konscience
- Top 10 famous foods in Chennai you must try