5 reasons why Google is the best place to work in America and no other company can touch it
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Google - recently renamed Alphabet in a corporate restructuring - just topped Business Insider's 2016 list of the 50 best companies to work for in America, based on exclusive data from PayScale. The search giant dethroned Facebook (ranked No. 5), which held the top spot in 2015.
US employees who work at Google gave the company high marks on PayScale's employee survey in a number of areas, including compensation, job satisfaction, and job meaning. Here's why Google ranked the best company to work for in America:
Find out how your salary stacks up on PayScale.
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Best earbuds under ₹2000 in 2022
- RBI’s interest rate hikes not over yet, but intensity might come down
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- 75% off and more – Grab the best deals on laptops, smartwatches, tablets, headphones and more on Amazon today
- Amazon rolled out a live shopping feature via content creators and social media influencers in India