A Florida OnlyFans model is suing her local school district, saying sexually explicit images of her were shared among staff at her children's school
- A Florida OnlyFans model is suing her local school district.
- She says in a complaint that explicit images of her were shared among staff at her children's school.
A Florida OnlyFans model is suing her local school district, saying sexually explicit images of her were shared among staff at her children's school.
Victoria Triece, 31, is seeking damages from Orange County Public Schools, citing cyber-harassment and invasion of privacy, a complaint, filed Tuesday, says.
According to the complaint, Triece displays sexually explicit images on her OnlyFans site, but "reasonably expected" these images "would not be shared with teachers, principals," and school district staff.
As a result of the dissemination of the images, Triece "has suffered shame, humiliation, mental anguish, hurt feelings, and aggravation," the complaint says.
The complaint says Triece had been an "active volunteer" at Orange County schools for five years.
It says that in October 2021, she was instructed by the principal of Sand Lake Elementary School, which her children attend, that she "could no longer be around children on school grounds."
"These instructions came from the Orange County Public School Board," the complaint says, adding that the action had harmed "her right to attend functions with her children" on district property and thereby "caused losses" to her.
The complaint says Triece is seeking in damages in excess of $50,000 and has requested a trial by jury.
It's the second time Triece has launched legal action against the district. Judge Paetra Brownlee dismissed the first lawsuit in March 2022, saying Triece didn't show "a clear legal right to participate" in the volunteering program.
When contacted for comment, Triece referred Insider to her lawyer, who didn't immediately respond.
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera