These are some exciting part-time work-from-home jobs you can do to earn a few extra bucks
- College students who want to take up a job after their graduation can go for part time roles or internships.
- Around 10.9 million people lost their jobs during COVID-19 pandemic in India in both the formal and informal sector and many are still struggling to find a job.
- Here are one of the most suitable work-from-home part-time jobs which are in huge demand.
AdvertisementPart-time jobs can be easy going and is obviously an excellent way to earn a little extra income.
College students who want to take up a job after their graduation can go for part time roles or internships. According to internship and training platform Internshala, 76% students who enrolled for internships chose work-from-home option in 2020 in India. It helps in refining your interpersonal skills, building a professional network and gives your CV an edge before going for a full time job.
Around 10.9 million people lost their jobs during COVID-19 pandemic in India in both the formal and informal sector and many are still struggling to find a job. It is a great opportunity for those people, as well, to at least survive this pandemic. These
2. Online/Offline Teaching
Teaching is one of the best options as it gives you the benefit of choosing your own flexible time and also adds the advantage of charging an hourly fee. You can choose the mode of teaching and your subject. Skills required: Communication skills, patience, subject expertise
Where to find work: Cambly, Whitehat Jr., Cuemath, Vedantu
3. Data entry
Data entry requires a sharp focus, as a lot effective handling is required for large amounts of data. The employer will give you all the information and you can work at your own pace. According to Glassdoor, a home-based data entry operator can earn around ₹16,000 - ₹30,000 per month. Skills required: Proficiency in typing and transcription, accuracy and attention to detail. Where to apply: LinkedIn, Quikr, Upwork
Blogging requires a lot of dedication and persistence and has to be eye-catchy to increase the viewership. You can choose beats of your own choice like fashion, food, travel etc. Vlog and microblogging are becoming more popular these days. A blogger earns on the basis of clicks, ads received and affiliate marketing. Skills required: social Networking, marketing, photo editing, writing
5. Graphic Designer
Graphic designers tend to be creative and should have a flair in designing visuals and elements. According to Glassdoor, a freelance graphic designer can earn around ₹20,000- ₹50,000 depending on the number of projects and experience. Skills required: designing, photo-editing software, accuracy, attention to detail. Where to find work: Simplyhired, Indeed, Upwork.
6. Language translator
Home-based or freelance translators earn by number of pages which can vary from ₹50-₹100.
Skills required: in-depth knowledge of any language, writing, meeting deadlines
Where to find work: Freelancer, Upwork, Flexjobs .
7. Virtual assistant
The role of a virtual assistant is to handle phone calls, emails, organise meetings, creating spreadsheets and documents. A home-based virtual assistant can expect to earn around ₹14,000-₹23,000 depending on the experience and the organisation.
Skills required: communication skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail
Where to find work: Upwork, LinkedIn, Freelancer
8. Social media manager
If you are social media savvy, then this role is perfect for you. Social media managers have to build a community network for companies, manage marketing campaigns, design, create or manage ads and promotions on social media. According to upGrad, a social media executive can earn around ₹20,000-₹30,000 per month depending on the level of experience. Skills required: marketing techniques, communication skills, content writing. Where to find work: Indeed, Glassdoor, Upwork
If you want to work from home, these are some of the hottest freelancing jobs in high demand
These IIT graduates started an online fundraiser for oxygen concentrators in a small district in Madhya Pradesh – they raised more than ₹47 lakhs in three days
Dogecoin surge sends WazirX servers panting for help – users report failed transactions, delays in orders
Popular on BI
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- 10 famous book markets in Mumbai every reader should explore
- Asian Games: Indian men's hockey team storms into final, defeats South Korea 5-3
- Govt hikes LPG subsidy for Ujjwala beneficiaries to Rs 300 per cylinder
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Chennai
- Rockstud Capital announces partial exit from Uber’s fleet service provider