From Priscilla Chan to Melinda Gates, these are the spouses of some of the most powerful people in tech
- Most of tech's most powerful CEOs are married.
- Not everyone is coupled up - Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have girlfriends, while Jack Dorsey and Tim Cook appear to be single.
- But for those who are married, many of them have been with their spouses for years or even decades.
- Here's a look at the lives of the spouses of tech's biggest CEOs.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It takes a special type of person to become the partner of a high-powered tech executive: From long weeks at work to intense stress, the spouses of CEOs have probably seen it all.
Like most other industries, many of the top executives in tech are partnered up. Not all of them are married - Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Apple CEO Tim Cook appear to be single, Tesla CEO Elon Musk has an on again, off again relationship with singer Grimes, and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is newly divorced and back in the dating game.
But top executives at companies like Google, Facebook, IBM, Alibaba, and Microsoft are all married - some of them for decades.
Here's a look at the lives of the spouses of some of tech's richest and most successful executives.
- Samsung launches Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra - All you need to know about the new flagship phones
- First Impressions: Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra bet big on photography and gaming
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- Budget Impact: 10 stocks that stand to gain from FM’s announcements
- Budget to boost confidence of global investors and rating agencies on the India story