GSEB result 2020: Gujarat board expected to declare class 10th and class 12th Arts and Commerce result in first week of June, says chairman
Gujarat Boardof Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GSEB) is likely to announce the results of class 10th and class 12th Arts and Commerce examination this week, according to chairman AJ Shah.
- Shah told Indian Express that the answer keys will be released within the next two days — after which the state board will announce the result.
- Once declared, the students can check their result on the official website gseb.org.
“The evaluation process of the SSC and HSC papers were completed in May. The exam was deferred in mid-April due to the lockdown. The post-evaluation process will be completed soon, following which the results of SSC, HSC (general stream) exams will be released this week,” the chairman said.
Shah told Indian Express that the answer keys will be released within the next two days — after which the state board will announce the result. However, there is no official update on the result date as of now. The board confirmed that the students would be notified on the result date at least a day in advance.
Once declared, the students can check their result on the official website gseb.org.
Here’s how to check GSEB SSC result:
- Visit the official website gseb.org
- Click on the link that says ‘Class 10th SSC Results 2020’
- Fill in your details and click submit.
- Download the result for future reference.
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies
- AIIMS probe finds no mala fide intent in death of COVID-19 positive journalist: Harsh Vardhan