Here are the latest government job vacancies at PNB, SAMEER, and other government agencies
- Business Insider India has listed down some recent job vacancies at government agencies along with its eligibility criteria.
- Punjab National Bank is looking for Managers and Senior Managers at various levels.
- Check the latest news and updates at Business Insider.
AdvertisementAbout 2.5 crore salaried employees in India have lost their jobs since April. The weak economic indicators and rising COVID-19 cases add to the growing concern over India's unemployment crisis.
Business Insider India has listed down some latest job vacancies at government agencies along with its eligibility criteria. This week, Punjab National Bank is looking for Managers and Senior Managers at various levels.
1. Manager and Senior Manager at Punjab National Bank
The Punjab National Bank has invited online applications for several managerial posts, including Risk Manager, Credit Manager, Treasury Manager, Economic Manager, Civil Manager, Senior Manager Risk, Senior Manager Credit, etc.
Last date to apply: 29 September 2020.
- Age Limit for Managers: 25 to 35 years
- Age Limit for Senior Managers: 25 to 37 years
Interested candidates can check more details here.
|Manager (Risk)||Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate. Minimum of one year post qualification experience.|
|Manager (Credit)||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/ diploma. Minimum 60% marks. Minimum of one year post qualification experience.|
|Manager (Treasury)||MBA in Finance / ICWA / CFA / CAIIB / Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate. A minimum of one year experience.|
|Manager (Law)||Degree in Law with a minimum of two years experience.|
|Manager (Architect)||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Must have valid registration from the Council of Architecture. Must know about Auto CAD & should be conversant with Govt guidelines on the procurement of works, goods & services.A minimum of one year experience.|
|Manager (Civil)||B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. A minimum of one year experience.|
|Manager (Economic)||Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA. A minimum of two years experience.|
|Manager (HR)||Two years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. A minimum of two years post qualification experience.|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||Bachelor/ Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate. A minimum of three years experience.|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree diploma from any AICTE approved institute. Minimum of 60% in aggregate.A minimum of three years post qualification experience.|
2. Scientist at Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
SAMEER is looking to hire 28 people for the post of Scientist B and two people for the post of Scientist C.
Last Date to apply: 16 September
Scientist B: Level 10, ₹56100 – 177500
Scientist C: Level 11, ₹67700 - 208700
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (B.Tech) or Master’s Degree in Science (MSc) in concerned/relevant discipline.
3. Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science) at Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK)
AdvertisementLast date to apply: 30 September 2020
Salary: ₹15,600 to 39,100 with RGP of ₹5,400/- (6th CPC)
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Master’s Degree (Post Graduate) in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences or equivalent qualification.
4. Assistant Director and other posts at Bureau of Indian Standards
The Bureau of Indian Standards has invited online applications for the post of Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs), Assistant Director (Library), Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, and Junior Secretariat Assistant.
Last date to apply: 26 September 2020
Salary: Between ₹29,200 to ₹177500
Check eligibility and job details here.
|Assistant Director(Administration & Finance)||Administration: Degree in law from a recognized university/ Bachelor of lawLegal: Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accounts Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with finance specialization) from a recognized university/ All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution.|
|Assistant Director(Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) orMaster‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communicationor Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognised University/Institution.|
|Assistant Director(Library)||Master‘s Degree (Post Graduate Degree) in Library Science or Libraryand Information Science from a recognized University or Institution.orPost Graduate Diploma in Library Science or Library and Information.Science from a recognised University or Institution.|
|Assistant Section Officer||Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent|
|Personal Assistant||Degree from a recognised University|
Amitabh Bachchan to be the first Indian celebrity voice for Amazon’s Alexa
Popular on BI
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role