Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is looking to hire 150 apprentices with a stipend of ₹9,000 per month
- HAL is hiring 150 apprentices for one its one apprenticeship programme.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is January 19.
- Candidates will also be entitled to a maximum monthly stipend of ₹9,000.
AdvertisementHindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a public sector undertaking under India’s Ministry of Defence, is inviting 150 applications for a one year apprenticeship programme at its Hyderabad division.
The online application form will be open from today i.e., January 7 and the last date to apply for the opportunity is January 19.
These are the vacancies —
|Apprentice type||No. of vacancies||Eligibility criteria|
|Technician trainee||80||Diploma in relevant engineering stream|
|Graduate trainee||70||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in relevant engineering stream|
Candidates applying for the apprenticeship should have completed the stipulated course and must possess the diploma certificate, B.Tech, or B.E certificate while joining.
Technician apprentice trainees will be eligible for a monthly stipend of ₹8,000 and graduate apprentice trainees will get ₹9,000 per month, during their apprenticeship training period.
The selection will be based on the merit and standard reservations as per the reservation policy of Government of India and Government of Telangana.
Candidates who have already undergone or completed one year apprenticeship in any organisation are not eligible to apply.
How to apply for the HAL apprenticeship programme?
- Open the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) on any smart device.
- Click on the ‘Enrol’ option on the right hand side of your screen and fill out the application form.
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated. Note:Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval.
- After getting your enrollment number, login on the NATS website, then click on ‘Establishment Request Menu’.
- Then, click on ‘Find Establishment’ and upload your resume.
- Choose establishment name type ‘HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, HYDERABAD STLHD 000004’ and search.
- Then, click on apply and and then on ‘apply again’.
Popular on BI
- 'Texting between iPhone and Android is broken:' Google puts Apple on blast for converting Android texts to green bubbles and 'blurry' compressed videos
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta arrives next month – here’s how to get early access
- Indian diamantaires want to make lab-grown diamonds a woman’s best friend
- Indian markets close flat as they await cues from US inflation data
- Best car pressure washers in India
- What's the Bechdel Test that Sushmita Sen’s Aarya, Kajol’s Tribhanga rated high on?
- Snapchat brings paid subscription service to India amid layoffs, poor growth
- Microsoft lays off more workers, this time from consumer R&D team: Report