Tata, Vistara, Wipro and many more are hiring for HR roles
- In recent years, HR management has gained prominence across all industries.
- According to Naukri Jobs Speak, hiring of HR or Administration professionals was significantly high by 31% in the month of June, 2021 as compared to June, 2020.
- Business Insider brings you various job openings in marquee companies for HR roles across the country.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementWhen it comes to handling employees and taking care of their interests, human resource (HR) professionals are indispensable. In recent years, HR management has gained prominence across all industries.
According to Naukri Jobs Speak, hiring of HR or Administration professionals was significantly high by 31% in the month of June, 2021 as compared to June, 2020.
Business Insider brings you various job openings in marquee companies for HR roles across the country.
1. Tata Communications
Indian telecom company is looking out for a Human Resources professional in its New Delhi office.
Eligibility — Post Graduation or Specialization in HR with 4-7 years of relevant experience
Key responsibilities — Drive the execution of plans, policies related to recruitment, steer operational activities related to employee engagement and issues.
Interested candidates can apply here.
The multinational consulting company is recruiting Human Resources Associate for the Noida office.
Eligibility — 0-1 year of experience with graduation in any discipline. Freshers can also apply.
Key responsibilities — The chosen candidate will work closely with the HR team to support the lateral recruitment of the company.The candidate will also be responsible to deliver talent across the regions with the help of the team.
Interested freshers can apply here.
3. Vistara Airlines
The TATA owned Airlines are looking out for a Human Resources Executive for their Gurgaon office.
AdvertisementEligibility — 2-4 years of relevant experience with graduation from a recognized university. HR and Payroll experience is mandatory.
Key responsibilities — Handle HR related tractions like onboarding or exit formalities, HRM data entry. Coordinate with the employees and team regarding queries, tasks and so on.
Candidates who are interested can apply here.
4 . Amazon
E-commerce giant is hiring Senior Human Resources Partner in their Gurgaon office.
Eligibility — Applicants must have 8-14 years of relevant experience in Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) domain with MBA or Master’s degree in HR/ Social Work from B school.
Key responsibilities — Identify trends and recommend solutions for better performance, retention and employee experience. Implement corporate policies/ procedures.
Interested candidates may apply here.
The Indian multinational corporation is hiring Human Resources Executive (HRE) for the Gurgaon office and Senior Executive Recruiter (SER) for the Kolkata office.
Eligibility for HRE for Gurgaon office — 0-1 year experience in the relevant field. Freshers can also apply.
Key responsibilities for HRE — Create solutions for deliverables and communication channels.
Interested candidates for HRE role can apply here.
Eligibility for SER for Kolkata office — MBA/ Post Graduation/ Graduation in Human Resources
Key responsibilities for SER — Manage the team effectively, meet the set targets as per recruitment plan, develop strategy plan for recruiting.
Interested candidates interested in the SER role can apply here.
Advertisement6. Boston Consulting Group
American management consulting firm is recruiting a Human Resources Associate in New Delhi.
Eligibility — 4-6 years of experience as an HR in service industry with Post Graduation/ MBA in HR from Tier 1 or Tier 2 college/ institute.
Key responsibilities — Maintain and update CDC database, plan, implement the bi-annual career for PPL Cohort.
Interested candidates can apply here.
7. Max Life Insurance Company
The life insurance company of India is calling out Chief Human Resource Manager in Gurugram.
Eligibility — Experience and knowledge about various HR and Talent management processes, worked on at least three implementations or in one support project.
Key responsibilities — Train the team and mentor the associates, finalizing and implementing HR processes for the project.
AdvertisementCandidates who are interested can apply on this link.
Banking jobs: HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and more are hiring across the country for various roles
Planning to study abroad? These are some of the universities that offer a free education for international students
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor