NPCI to hire more than 250 engineering trainees from across the country
- NPCI is recruiting 250 plus graduate engineering trainees across the country.
- The online application window has opened today, April 22, and will close on April 28.
- Engineering graduates from the 2021 and 2022 batches can apply for the opportunity.
AdvertisementThe National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an initiative by the Reserve Bank of India to enable digital payments, has announced a pan India recruitment drive which will be hiring more than 250 graduate engineering trainees.
The online application window has opened today, April 22, and will close on April 28.
Engineering graduates from the 2021 and 2022 batches can apply for the opportunity.
“This initiative aims to leverage the powerful combination of education and technology to upgrade retail payments, widen the audience reach, and build greater efficiency for a hassle-free, financially independent India. GETs will be the key drivers of innovation, to ensure finance and digital payment systems reach everyone through the click of a button,” says the notification rolled out by NPCI.
GETs will be placed at NPCI’s offices located at the key metro cities across India. As part of the recruitment drive, NPCI will also be offering a ‘Learn DeepTech while you Earn’ programme for the trainees to pursue postgraduate(PG) certification in artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) or blockchain from a reputed institution.
Selected trainees will also get the opportunity to pursue one year post-grad programmes in addition to the salary package being offered to them.
“Through this initiative, we at NPCI wish to create high impact career opportunities for young innovators to contribute towards developing breakthrough technology in the payments space. We will continue to work with India’s tech-savvy brains and develop revolutionary offerings to create a delightful and seamless payment experience for millions of Indians.” said Nishith Chaturvedi, chief human resource and admin at NPCI.
Fresh graduates will get to work on live projects where they get to work on products like UPI, RuPay, and FASTag that most people have started using in India now-a-days.
Interested candidates can fill out the application form here and seek more details here.
LIC IPO size might be cut to ₹30,000 crore, says report
AdvertisementFrom no hidden charges to insurance on credit card frauds and lost cards, here are RBI's new guidelines for credit and debit cards
From Datsun, Harley to Ford, these eight major auto companies exited India in the last five years
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India