NTPC is hiring experienced engineering professionals with a monthly salary of ₹60,000
- NTPC is hiring 15 experienced mechanical and civil engineers with a salary of ₹60,000 per month.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is November 30, 2021.
- Candidates will have to pay a registration fee of ₹300 while filling out the application form.
AdvertisementNational Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is inviting applications from 15 experienced Mechanical and Civil engineers for its project in Uttarakhand with a fixed consolidated salary of ₹60,000 per month plus house rent allowance or company accommodation and medical facilities.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is November 30, 2021. Interested candidates can apply on the official website.
These are the roles available —
|Mechanical Engineers||5||Minimum one year of experience post qualification in construction/erection/engineering of Hydro power projects/stations with bachelors in Engineering (B.E)/bachelor of technology (B.Tech) in mechanical engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university/institute.|
|Civil Engineers||10||Minimum one year of experience post qualification in construction/erection/engineering of Hydro power projects/stations with B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university/institute.|
Candidates belonging to the general/other backward class (OBC)/ economically weaker section (EWS) will have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of ₹300 while filling out the application form.
Other general rules and regulations —
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit criteria for these roles is 35 years.
- The management reserves the right to conduct an online screening/selection test to raise the minimum eligibility criteria, in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview.
- Candidates should ensure that the details provided should be verified as if found to be untrue in the later stages of the recruitment will lead to disqualification.
Popular on BI
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning