ONGC is hiring to fill over 900 posts with a maximum salary of ₹98,000 per month
- ONGC is looking forward to filling 900 posts across departments at different locations.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is May 28.
- Selected candidates can expect their salary to range between ₹24,000 to ₹98,000 per month, depending upon the level of experience and qualifications and position.
AdvertisementOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), one of the major companies in the oil and gas industry, has invited online applications from young candidates to fill up 922 regular posts across departments like production, technical, accounts and many more at different locations.
The online application window opened on May 7 and the last date to apply for the opportunity is May 28.
Selected candidates can expect their salary to range between ₹24,000 to ₹98,000 per month, depending on their level of experience and qualifications, and position.
These are the vacancies available across work centres:
|ONGC work centre||No. of vacancies|
|Chennai and Karikal (Tamil Nadu and Puducherry)||38|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based test followed by a typing test or physical standard test or skill test, whichever is applicable.
Eligibility criteria for all the roles
- The minimum age criteria for the selection is 18 years and maximum is 24 years.
- Candidates must have scored at least 40% in their respective qualification.
Candidates belonging to general/scheduled castes/scheduled tribes need to pay an application fee of ₹300.
Interested candidates can seek more information here and apply here.
Campus Activewear shares debuts at 21% premium despite weak market trends
Snacks, health bills, electricity bills and more will add to your chunkier home loan EMIs
Popular on BI
- Migration to other social media platforms shows no signs of slowing following Elon Musk's chaotic takeover at Twitter, report says
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- DHFL case: CBI moves Delhi HC against statutory bail to Wadhawan brothers
- Best mobile under ₹12000
- E-commerce platform Carousell lays off 110 employees to reduce costs
- Oil prices rise after G7 nations cap the price of Russian crude at $60/barrel
- Italy home to highest number of unofficial Chinese 'police stations' says a Spanish civil rights group