PRESENTING: How entrepreneurs use apps like Poshmark to turn side hustles selling clothes into full-time gigs earning 6 figures or more
Recycling and reselling clothes allows shoppers to wear new-to-them outfits instead of repeating pieces they've already posted on social media. People are keeping their clothes for half as long as they used to, according to a report by Business of Fashion.
Shopping apps like Poshmark, Vinted, TheRealReal, and ThredUp are making resale an approachable market to start a side hustle or a full-fledged business. To get started, you only need to download the app on your phone and find some clothes in your closet that you're willing to get rid of.
Business Insider spoke with two Poshmark sellers who turned their side hustles into businesses making up to six figures. Subscribe to learn how they scaled their shops based on sales and followers.
Subscribe here to read our feature: How entrepreneurs use apps like Poshmark to turn side hustles selling clothes into full-time gigs earning 6 figures or more
If you've created a successful side hustle or six-figure business on Poshmark and would like to share your story, please reach out via email at email@example.com.
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features