PRESENTING: The 20 top companies to work for, according to 11 years of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work list
Glassdoorjust released its 13th annual Best Places to Work list, which uses employee feedback to rank different companies.
- Insider found that some companies have frequently placed on the list over the years, and that these companies come from various industries, such as consulting firms and airlines.
- We analyzed 11 of the 13 years of results to find out which companies have been highly rated over the decade.
If you're in the middle of job searching at the start of the new year, you may want to think about not just what a potential new position entails, but also if the company you're targeting has strong leadership and a welcoming culture.
And if you're like a lot of people, you turn to a site like Glassdoor, which provides a forum for employees to anonymously share information about what it's like to work at different companies across America.In addition to its anonymous reviews, reported salaries, and interview advice, for the past decade Glassdoor has been publishing an annual list of the best places to work, as decided by the employees who work there.
To get a clearer picture at which companies consistently ranked at the top of Glassdoor's lists, Insider conducted an analysis of all companies appearing on the list since 2011.Based on our analysis, those that made the top stretch across multiple industries and sizes. This includes companies like Bain & Company and Google, which have been on the list every year, but also companies like Southwest Airlines and HubSpot.
- Brands like Burberry and Armani as well as online retail help Asia’s second richest man bag record retail profit
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly budget session between Feb 22-Mar 26
- Reliance Industries Oct-Dec 2020 earnings were below estimates
- Reliance Jio’s profit grows 15% but new subscribers are the lowest in 7 quarters
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80