PRESENTING: What solo entrepreneurs can do to ensure they get paid and also qualify for forgiveness when using their PPP loan
Sole proprietors who've applied for Paycheck Protection Program
Experts outlined to Business Insider how these two processes work, including what might happen if you decide to give yourself income from the money meant for your payroll expenses.
"I would think very hard about repaying the loan or returning the funds and trying to apply again — that could be problematic," said Gerald Weidner, a partner at the law firm Stinson LLP based in Kansas City.
Subscribe here to read our feature: How solo entrepreneurs can pay themselves with PPP money or reapply for a bigger loan while making sure they qualify for forgiveness
- Apple to launch new MacBook Pro models next month
- Amazon witnessed record Prime sign-ups during the Great Indian Festival Sale 2022, 68 percent from small towns
- Agnikul to launch Agnibaan rocket before 2022
- BYJU's clears ₹2,000 cr dues to Blackstone in $1 bn Aakash deal
- India installs avalanche monitoring radar in Sikkim